PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson accused of stealing to buy human remains

Scott
08-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Marilyn Manson accused of stealing to buy human remains

BANG Showbiz
Aug. 6, 2007 08:22 AM

Marilyn Manson has been accused of stealing millions of dollars from his band to buy human skeletons and masks made of human skin.

Manson's former keyboard player Stephen Bier - whose stage name was Madonna Wayne Gacy - is suing the shock rocker for allegedly not honouring an partnership agreement Manson and the other band members signed in 1993 to share profits.

The suit - filed at the Los Angeles County Superior Court last week - alleges Manson, real name Brian Warner, tricked the band into thinking they weren't making much money.

But the suit claims the singer was actually spending the money on a bizarre collection of oddities, including "African masks made of human skin, the full skeleton of a four-year-old Chinese girl, and the full skeleton of a 17th Century male in a wheelchair and Nazi paraphernalia including a handbag once owned by Hitler's girlfriend Eva Braun".

Bier claims Manson owes him at least $20 million in shared profits.

The suit states Manson also used the band's profits to buy a $2 million home and pay for personal drug treatment, a low-budget movie production and a Los Angeles gallery to display his artwork.

He is also accused of spending $450,000 on an engagement ring and his subsequent wedding to burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, who has since divorced him.

Manson vehemently denies the allegations, saying, "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous. "And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...manson-CR.html

LiNuX
08-08-2007, 01:28 PM
lol wow - his band members are suing for not sharing the stolen money profits? rofl