PDA

View Full Version : Sup Gamers

Melodic
08-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Hi im Melodic.. Im not much of a gamer (but still i play a bit lol).. i like playing MMORPG games and some PC games.. :-)

Rachel
08-05-2010, 07:20 PM
WELCOME. I'm fairly new here. I hope you have a nice time here. I have fun here. (:

Dess
08-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Melodic. Hope you enjoy your time here...

Make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules and what not... They're all located here...

Forum Talk - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)

And the link for our irc room is there as well..

Let us know if you have any questions or need anything!!! See you around!

:)

Subb
08-05-2010, 07:21 PM
nice welcome to the forum, make sure to check out the rules and all that stuf. see u around perhaps

norid
08-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Aloha!:) have a gooooood time here!

Melodic
08-05-2010, 07:28 PM
cool.. that was a very warm welcome.. thank you guys.. i wish there was a thanks button.. and thank you for reminding me about the forum rules..

LiNuX
08-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Welcome, and even though we don't have the "thanks" button, we have the reputation system. It's the button that looks like http://www.gamers-forum.com/images/dark_vb/buttons/reputation.gif on the top right corner of the post. You can add or subtract reputation to others. But you'll have to wait until you have 10 posts and have been a member for 24 hours for that privilege among others.

Enjoy your stay.

Dess
08-05-2010, 07:31 PM
there is kinda..

There's a rep button at the top right hand side of each users post...has a check and an "x" those are rep points... you can either give positive or negative rep depending on if you approve the post or not..

But use them wisely, you have to spread the love before you can give rep to someone again.

Edit: And Linux beats me to it.......lol

Melodic
08-05-2010, 08:24 PM
i see i see.. got it.. oh well, i dont go adding rep to people for nothing.. and it doesnt mean i would deprive it from those whom i think should get it :)

Dess
08-05-2010, 08:25 PM
i see i see.. got it.. oh well, i dont go adding rep to people for nothing.. and it doesnt mean i would deprive it from those whom i think should get it :)

Good :)

Thing is... even if you give someone rep.... and the 4 months later you decide to give them more... if you haven't given others rep by then, you still can't give that user anymore rep till you spread it around.

Melodic
08-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Good :)

Thing is... even if you give someone rep.... and the 4 months later you decide to give them more... if you haven't given others rep by then, you still can't give that user anymore rep till you spread it around.

which makes it different from "thanks system".. you can thank to anyone for his useful post .. thank you for explaining it..

Subb
08-05-2010, 08:34 PM
most ppl spread rep around here like a hooker spreading aids but i dont see a point in that either.

Muffincat
08-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Welcome ;D I love your name! :3

http://gadgetophilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the-cat-enjoy-the-ipod.jpg

I hope you enjoy it here and stick around with us :3

Melodic
08-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Welcome ;D I love your name! :3

I hope you enjoy it here and stick around with us :3

haha.. thanks :).. the cat is so cute.. lol.. well im sort of a musician.. so yeah, thats why i chose this name.. xD

thedeparted
08-05-2010, 09:01 PM
most ppl spread rep around here like a hooker spreading aids but i dont see a point in that either.

haha so very true

BocReaper
08-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Oh snap. A little late. Welcome to the forum man. Enjoy your time here.

Iceskater101
08-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Yeah I am late too and welcome
and muffin that cat is adorable!!! :)

ghegpatatas
08-06-2010, 12:42 AM
wazzup!! :) welcome and enjoy the forum.:)

RaiDae
08-06-2010, 06:36 PM
I am not late in saying Hi. You were just early in joining. So, it was your own fault! And I take no responsibilites out which of that which decrees the health of my ear lobes.
But i digress, Which pc games do you play? Anything of uber awesomeness, or just run-of-the-mill stuff?
And which instruments do you play? or instrument? AND OMFG, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS. listen to the whole thing, you shan't regret it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB_R24Bs0tE

Rai out! (by out, i mean, end transmission (by end transmission, i mean end of post (by end of post i mean that was the last thing i would type in this post which i will post)))

Diligence109
08-06-2010, 07:53 PM
[img]
OMG MOST AMAZING PICTURE EVER

rofl

[general amazingness]
[elated reaction]

Hi im Melodic.. Im not much of a gamer (but still i play a bit lol).. i like playing MMORPG games and some PC games.. :-)
What PC games do you play? I'd love to find a game (MMO or other online) to play with ya :) I'm always looking for multiplayer games to play with people... you'll see that theme around the forum.

haha.. thanks :).. the cat is so cute.. lol.. well im sort of a musician.. so yeah, thats why i chose this name.. xD
You've got my interested piqued and you're already winning points in my book... I'm a Music Major ;D What sort of musician are you sort of and what sort of music do your sort of play on what sort of instrument(s)?

EDIT: P.S. - welcome to the forum XD if you're cool you should join the IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)... but if you're not cool you shouldn't. Just to be clear.

Charlotte
08-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Sup to you. We have same interest MMORPG lover. :D

Melodic
08-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Sup to you. We have same interest MMORPG lover. :D

cool.. leave me a message in my profile if you wanna talk about some stuff :)..

Finally, i can edit my profile now.. :D..

Diligence109
08-07-2010, 08:32 AM
[responds to Elan's short post (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=227232) while glossing over/ignoring Diligence109's very long post (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=227222)]

damn son, I see how it is. You racist against Super Saiyan Pickachus? That really hurts, man. Why you gotta be hatin my shiny golden rodent ass like that, bro?

Melodic
08-07-2010, 08:48 AM
damn son, I see how it is. You racist against Super Saiyan Pickachus? That really hurts, man. Why you gotta be hatin my shiny golden rodent ass like that, bro?

ohh..im sorry... no no no.. a super saiyan pikachu? are you kidding me? thats epic! lol :).. hi man! thanks for the welcome :D

norid
08-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Hehehe Dili is just joking.....his ass isn't golden its brown because his arms are too short to reach and wipe

Subb
08-07-2010, 12:10 PM
LMFAO nice one norid, Melodic should get on some poker with us

Melodic
08-07-2010, 12:33 PM
LMFAO nice one norid, Melodic should get on some poker with us

yeah sure.. ima pawn you guys :laugh:.. oh wait.. did u just say poker? .. uhmm nah.. im gonna be in trouble again.. lol

Subb
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
why would u be in trouble, you play with gfp

norid
08-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Soooo you have a gambling problem....you should definitly play

DirtyDMan
08-07-2010, 05:15 PM
welcome to GF!!

Iceskater101
08-08-2010, 08:16 PM
weeelllcooomeeee to the forums! :)