PDA

View Full Version : Cover songs, that are better than the original

Scott
08-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Post cover songs, that are better than the original verions here - don't forget the artist's name and album either.

lonewolfxix
08-09-2007, 08:52 AM
So you didn't really start it off.. you just asked us to start it off.. it seems all you want to do is spam the forum to get the free game... that can't even run on your PC... :eek1:

But I'll start it off...

Ben Folds - *****es Ain't **** = Originally by Dr. Dre but Ben Folds made an indie version which has some great piano and guitar in it

Rammstein - Barbie Girl = Originally done by Aqua = this version is funny as hell as it mocks the original :laugh:

Children of Bodom - Oops! I did it again = Originally done by Britney Spears this version is funny as hell as it's made by Finnish heavy metallers who just make it much more hilarious :laugh:

Drake14
08-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Right here: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysi5MIpvj9M

Scott
08-09-2007, 04:05 PM
So you didn't really start it off.. you just asked us to start it off.. it seems all you want to do is spam the forum to get the free game... that can't even run on your PC... :eek1:

Free game?. Lol I'm actually getting all these threads from my old forum. But I didn't copy all of them. Most of them are mine

lonewolfxix
08-10-2007, 07:34 AM
hmm, ok, hmmm, other songs.. Black Eyed Peas - My Humps being played by the now split up local Ska band: Beethoven, ahhh My Humps in Ska pwnz XD

comfortablynumb.
08-11-2007, 09:47 PM
hmm, ok, hmmm, other songs.. Black Eyed Peas - My Humps being played by the now split up local Ska band: Beethoven, ahhh My Humps in Ska pwnz XD

My Humps - The Throwdown

even if your not into metal this version is DEFINATLY worth a few good laughs