PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite Singer?

Samus-Fan
08-24-2010, 03:15 PM
I was listening to music, deciding my favorite Male and Female singer, and so I thought I'd ask you guys!

My favorite Female singer is Amy Lee of Evanescence, and my favorite Male singer is Justin Pierre from Motion City Soundtrack.

What about you guys?

RaiDae
08-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Skin from skunk anansie. She is awesome!!

Muffincat
08-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Female: hmmmmmmmm..... Lea Salonga. <3 There are a ton more but I apparently can't think of women anymore for some reason right now O-o;

Male: Kyo of Dir en grey... the singers from Wolfsheim / Depeche Mode/ De/Vision / Mesh (and all those kinds of bands...they all basically sound the same XD)... Gackt... Drew Sarich. Miyavi.

....I could go on forever. So I'll stop D:

Jaykub
08-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Male: Corey Taylor
Female: Alyssa White-Gluz

rainbowxpanda
08-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Male: Corey Taylor
Female: Alyssa White-Gluz

:o i was going to say Alyssa White-Gluz from the Agonist. omg i frickin love her voice!!!!!!!!!!!

male:this was tough but i'd say Dani Filth <3 of course from Cradle of Filth

Jaykub
08-24-2010, 05:43 PM
:o i was going to say Alyssa White-Gluz from the Agonist. omg i frickin love her voice!!!!!!!!!!!

male:this was tough but i'd say Dani Filth <3 of course from Cradle of Filth

you must like good music then :-P

What else do you like?

rainbowxpanda
08-24-2010, 06:01 PM
you must like good music then :-P

What else do you like?

lol i like a lot. i'm a big metal head :]

Jokersvirus
08-24-2010, 09:56 PM
I dont know very names well but male: Lead singer of Breaking Benjamin, Ben
Female: I will have to go with.. Amy Lee.

BobTD
08-25-2010, 11:42 PM
My favorite singer is a Latin exchange student who was my girlfriends roommate... she sang beautifully and I spent many hours at that apartment just laying on a couch listening to her sing while she cooked. It was much better then anything you hear on the radio.

They always had music playing and sang along in Spanish. Songs I would never be able to enjoy normally, but if you heard them sing you would understand. All three of the girls in the apartment sang but her voice put you in a trance...

And she was damn sexy.

I miss the students who went home this year. =(

FattaT
08-26-2010, 05:31 AM
Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus

Iceskater101
08-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Favorite singers.. hmm
I think my favorite female singers are Christina Perri, Amy Lee, the girl from flyleaf, Michelle Branch, Carrie Underwood, and the girl from paramore I just can't think of her name right now
Male Singers: Bon Jovi, the beatles lol, the guy from breaking benjamin, the guy from stonesour and seal

there's tons more but those are the people I really like

Dess
08-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Favorite singers.. hmm
I think my favorite female singers are Christina Perri, Amy Lee, the girl from flyleaf, Michelle Branch, Carrie Underwood, and the girl from paramore I just can't think of her name right now
Male Singers: Bon Jovi, the beatles lol, the guy from breaking benjamin, the guy from stonesour and seal

there's tons more but those are the people I really like

Haley Williams is the girl from Paramore... She's from Nashville... and TOTALLY COOL IN PERSON. =P

Lead singer from Stone Sour is also the Lead singer from Slipknot- Corey Taylor

Lead singer from Breaking Benjamin is.... ummm.... *goes to google* Ben Burnley

rainbowxpanda
08-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Haley Williams is the girl from Paramore... She's from Nashville... and TOTALLY COOL IN PERSON. =P

omfg!!!! i wanna meet Haley sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. ahhhhh i love paramore!!! :D

haha ok im fine

Subb
08-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Brad Nowell ftw

Mike Ness

Iceskater101
08-28-2010, 07:24 PM

ahh Haley Williams thats her name gosh it was on the tip of my tongue and I couldn't think of it
thanks damage

EpsilonX
08-28-2010, 08:28 PM
male singer: freddie mercury? probably. He's not really my favorite but he's by far the best there ever was (at least, as far as known singers go. there could be some incredible singer that nobody has ever heard sing)
female: the girl from halestorm. idc about the music of the band, i like her cuz she's hot. :D

http://www.revolvermag.com/files/images/lzzy02.jpg

LemonRising
08-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Male: GLEEN DANZIG (The Misfits, Danzig), JIM MORRISON (The Doors)
Female: CARE FAILURE (Die Mannequin)

mmm nomnomnom

EpsilonX
08-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Male: GLEEN DANZIG (The Misfits, Danzig), JIM MORRISON (The Doors)
Female: CARE FAILURE (Die Mannequin)

mmm nomnomnom

...Idk whether you're awesome or I hate you. 'Cuz Danzig ftw, but I can't stand Jim Morrison.

LemonRising
08-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Lmfao, lets call it even? <:

Always been a fan of jim ever since I was a little girl.
Danzig is a man I'd like to have a child with though.
I'd make love to his voice alone~

Dess
08-28-2010, 09:21 PM
male singer: freddie mercury? probably. He's not really my favorite but he's by far the best there ever was (at least, as far as known singers go. there could be some incredible singer that nobody has ever heard sing)
female: the girl from halestorm. idc about the music of the band, i like her cuz she's hot. :D

http://www.revolvermag.com/files/images/lzzy02.jpg

Lzzy Hale. Also... totally bad ass in person. Dude from Octane said he'd eat a pair of her used Leather pants..... She mailed him a pair... I.F'N.LOVE.HER.

EpsilonX
08-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Lmfao. I thought the book had a typo cuz it said Lzzy. I thought it was supposed to either be Lizzy or Izzy. so i just said chick from Halestorm. THey were cool live, the entire time me and my friend were texting each other saying how hot she was lmfao. i wanna meet her.

jcmcdo12
08-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Jonathan Culton

HowdyTownGuy
10-27-2010, 04:57 PM
I like nathan edwin. him, or jake barrel

Jaykub
10-27-2010, 06:17 PM
I like nathan edwin. him, or jake barrel

Are they even real people? I google searched them and didn't find anything to do with music... :no:

EpsilonX
10-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Probably not, nothin that dude posted was relevant to anything.

anyways, the greatest singer evar
http://topnews.in/light/files/Freddie-Mercury.gif

here's why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS_uJBHnjYg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JszN7h84TXs

Jaykub
10-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Lol... Queen.... really eps?

EpsilonX
10-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Lol... Queen.... really eps?

I've always loved Queen. A Night at the Opera is one of my favorite albums of all time. But listen to that dude's voice and tell me he's not a fantastic singer. He has such range and live his performances are near flawless, especially considering he was a chain smoker his whole life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn-hbYZrFY&feature=related

and that song was recorded on his first take. while Freddie was dying of AIDS. If that's not impressive, idk what is.

LemonRising
10-27-2010, 11:33 PM
QUEEN <3

Aint nobody got **** on queen!

norid
10-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Caleb Followill of Kings of leon

Aniki
10-29-2010, 04:17 AM
Probably not, nothin that dude posted was relevant to anything.

anyways, the greatest singer evar
http://topnews.in/light/files/Freddie-Mercury.gif

here's why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS_uJBHnjYg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JszN7h84TXs

QUEEN FTW!!!!1!1!! I really don't like any singer in particular, I'm most of a fan of bands, like LINKIN PARK! =P

ddebbie
11-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Female: hmmmmmmmm..... Lea Salonga. <3 There are a ton more but I apparently can't think of women anymore for some reason right now O-o;

Male: Kyo of Dir en grey... the singers from Wolfsheim / Depeche Mode/ De/Vision / Mesh (and all those kinds of bands...they all basically sound the same XD)... Gackt... Drew Sarich. Miyavi.

....I could go on forever. So I'll stop D:

Lea Salonga the Filipino Broadway singer? Good to know she has a fan outside the Philippines. I like her too and I'm Filipino :)

Linx_is_me
11-07-2010, 01:03 PM
For anyone who has been in IRC with me for over 4 times they already know this but my Favorite singer is .... in a complete non bia's thought ...
AVRIL LAVIGNE cuzzz she is hot and her voice is great ....
yeah time t get creep non gay fan boy...
I have all her albums and I have been to 3 concerts...
and .......YEAH...ok nuff said
Kick-Ass is Kickass

Muffincat
11-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Lea Salonga the Filipino Broadway singer? Good to know she has a fan outside the Philippines. I like her too and I'm Filipino :)

Yes!!! I'm so glad you know her! :3 She has the most GORGEOUS voice. And she is adorable :3