PDA

View Full Version : UO free shard by Adam Ant

Medwin
08-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Hello,

I have been playing a Free UO shard for almost two years now. Wanted to get the info about it out some different gaming boards.

The shard called Angel Island is a Ulitima Online server. It has almost no down time and is hosted by a professional server company. The shard owner prepays for the server three years at a time. You don't have to worry about this shard disappearing after you spend hours making characters.

The key draw for me to this shard is the early UO feel it has. Great PvP as well as a huge amount of special items for the PvM players.

The shard doesn't boast the largest population of free UO shards out there. Still it is easy to find a group of players to run with and have a great time. Average online players 80 to 100 during peak hours. The PvP players have many tools to find fights here. Custom War ring (all guilds that chose this option set to war each other) and fight brokers.

This shard does not grant in game favors for donations, unlike some of other free shards out there.

I really wish I could post the links for you guys, but if this sounds like something you'd like do a google search for Adam ant + angel island. It should be the first link.

My board name is Medwin on their forums. If anyone decides to try this out, feel free to send me a PM. I would be more then happy to give a hand up starting here.

LiNuX
08-11-2007, 10:58 AM
sounds like a god game there, thanks for the info, the game name sounds familiar but i doubt i played it, then i definitely should have remembered since its an mmorpg game

Medwin
08-13-2007, 04:47 PM
UO or ulitima online was one of the first mmorps from what I've been told. It does have some makings of a god game as you are complete control of your character. I wouldn't discribe it as one, I think of games like simcity and populous as god games.

I'd like to post a link, for some reason, I get a anti-spam message if I try to post one.

Is there a rule against posting links here?

LiNuX
08-13-2007, 04:51 PM
UO or ulitima online was one of the first mmorps from what I've been told. It does have some makings of a god game as you are complete control of your character. I wouldn't discribe it as one, I think of games like simcity and populous as god games.

I'd like to post a link, for some reason, I get a anti-spam message if I try to post one.

Is there a rule against posting links here?

yea read the Forum FAQs (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php) about posting links, u can post, just not now, u have to earn the right

Medwin
11-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Did anyone give this a try?

WatersNowak
08-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Peace of mind,
I solely just came across the board following a link from a face book group. It appeared significant adequate to join...So hey hey to everyone

Muffincat
08-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Adam Ant??? I am severely disappointed by the lack of Adam Ant in this thread D:

Shixx
08-24-2010, 05:16 PM
ehh I don't think I could play UO again.

RaiDae
08-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Adam Ant??? I am severely disappointed by the lack of Adam Ant in this thread D:

I second that motion.