PDA

View Full Version : PSP 2 shots surface in Japan

lonewolfxix
08-11-2007, 01:08 PM
PSP 2 shots surface in Japan

A whole load of shots of the new PSP have popped up on Japanese website, www.famitsu.com.

They show Sony?s new style PSP against the old on and it looks sleeker, slimmer and shinier than the old one but still retains its overall screen size and width... more of makeover than the near complete redesign we saw with Ninty and the DS Lite.

http://img.hexus.net/v2/gaming/screenshots_psp/psp2/psps2_1.jpg

Anyways, even though Famitsu is in Japanese, you can still head over there and enjoy the shots... there?s LOADS more than just these two.

http://img.hexus.net/v2/gaming/screenshots_psp/psp2/psps2_2.jpg

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 02:40 PM
looks cool, but that curve on the first one is what i like, gives me a better grip to hold onto the thing and not drop it lol, thanks for the info!

lonewolfxix
08-16-2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking aswell.. I guess it fits in people's pockets better than a standard PSP but I can see it not really good for extended playtime.. I expect the battery won't last aslong even if the new PSP uses less power.

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 02:50 PM
it fits in my pant pockets lol, my pants are loose tho :D i dont like those really really tight pants, those are for people with thin legs

im happy with my original PSP

lonewolfxix
08-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah.. I like baggy pants too.. the pockets on my pants can consume half my arm almost rofl.. I love Dready Jeans! expensive at $80/pair but they're awesome.

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 02:54 PM
yea, i have my psp, my phone, and my ipod in one pocket, i could easily do that but that one side will get too heavy lol, so phone and ipod in one and psp in the other :D

lonewolfxix
08-16-2007, 02:59 PM
I put soo much in my pocket my jeans fell down on the one side... I was like "wha.. I have my GP32... my phone.. alot of change... ummm... ok... ouch... right.. take all this stuff out then..."

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 03:06 PM
oh yeah change, i have a lot of those for no reason lol, i try to use them up in vending machines and stuff but always room for my little gadgets - i havent taken out my psp in a while tho, got kinda bored of it, pretty slow loading internet and typing is horrible

what they should do is, make the screen TOUCH SCREEN to type and stuff, now that'll make me want to buy it, i hate typing on the PSP now lol

lonewolfxix
08-16-2007, 03:23 PM
That could be good but that would mean having to make a screen cover for it because touch screens are a lot more susceptible to damage than normal screens (DSP anyone?) rofl

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 03:26 PM
meh..it could be like the iphone, but better :D maybe put a phone in that too, me and a co-worker were discussing that a few months back lol :D

xeysz
08-16-2007, 03:42 PM
If it is everything all in one, I would have to say Microsoft.

They have the Zune for music, Windows for interface, XBox for games.

And with MS' attitude, it's the only company I can see with this kind of potential.

You might thing PSP because Sony has gone into cameras, TVs, games, BluRay, phones, and what ever else you can think of... including putting a price tag of over a thousand dollars on this device.

Microsoft could put it together better.

(No, I am not a fanboy for anyone lol)

I would say to have these things:

* Games
* Music
* Video
* WiFi connectivity
* Radio (XM or classic, it is simple and great)
* Camera

Please, let us not ruin something with adding more. What is there would be perfect, and excluding something is fine (camera).

lonewolfxix
08-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Haha, obviously you have not been into technology for ever xeysz :)
SONY invented the original walkman and have been making electronics for ages, Microsoft rented DOS then built on it and released it as windows and used their monopoly to control the computer market. :)