PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Frustrating Game Achievement.

Scott
08-11-2007, 04:38 PM
What was your most frustrating achievement that you've completed? Does it deserve more or less points?

Mine has to be from F.E.A.R. I don't know why but the "Survivalist" Achievement was sooooo frustrating. I would always start out slow and cautious, then find myself running around like a maniac by Interval 8.

Another would have to be the Complete Veteran Campaign from the Call of Duty games. Either they have great aim or i'm just clumsy. I swear it takes 2 bullets to connect and you're dead. With them, you have to shoot them like 20 times.

Both really deserve more than 150 gamerscore points. When you get so mad you throw the controller across the room, thats when you know.

Aaron.
08-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Killing 10,000 people on gears of war online...took me awhile...i shoulda got 10,000 for it lol.

LiNuX
08-11-2007, 05:52 PM
i would have to say mine is SOCOM II - i still havent beat it lol, after that is Vice City :/

cwbolton
08-13-2007, 08:39 AM
man i know my most annoying game is metal gear solid one on those survival missions and time crisis 4 its os much harder than the rest