PDA

View Full Version : Wassup Peepz!

XCalibeR_08
08-30-2010, 09:44 AM
Wassup! I Am Pancho. i am a seriously addicted to Games. even Old Ones. i live in the Philippines. and i always play old games at the moment. my fav. games are Jedi Academy. Crysis. Fallout and More. i am NOT a Noob in RPGS.. but i AM a Noob in FPS Games. i rarely score 0. like one time in MW2. in airport i got 0 while others got 5000 so i got owned. but still practicing.

I Found the Forum by a Fan Page in Facebook. and i thinked that i should join one. since for months i stoped my Forum Life. i just searched "Gamer Forums" and i picked the First one. (BTW: i like the banner)

I am a Guy that loves hangin' out with Friends and Play games with them. sometimes. just watch TV and talk about Counter Strike.

I Got history in Forums. E-Feds to Social Forums. I got gaming forums aswell. but have no success.

I Got Bad english. thats one reason i am participating in Forums. also. i am a bit.. Twitchy. but if am having a great time. you can enjoy hangin' out with me.

Oh. My PSN id. well. i don't have a PS3. but in my Cousin's. i got shatterdstar (Not the complete name but i will enter it. i play GTA 4. Ghost Recon and Resistance fall of man.)

OK thats about me. if you wanna learn my life or whatever. lets be friends. lol!
meet ya in the battlefield.

Dess
08-30-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey!!! Welcome to the forums. Loved the intro.. very informative. You should add me on PSN - mharris428

Just make sure you check out the rules and regs and FAQs and all that stuff. AND most importantly.. HAVE FUN!!!...

Let us know if you have any questions.

Jaykub
08-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Hello!

I'm glad you came to join us and don't forget if you have any questions just ask around!
PS: don't forget to read the rules.

Subb
08-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Hey welcome to the forum, im a MW2 noob as well. Me and LemonRising played the airport the other day and got pwned badly there. psn ThatDudeSubb

Iceskater101
08-30-2010, 09:59 PM
heyy welcome to the forums!

XCalibeR_08
09-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys. i read the rules for 5 times. lol.

PS forgot something. Sometimes i'm inactive so.

HamadaLFC8
09-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Welcome to GF man! Phillipines :D I like you guys :P you like Basketball too ?

Diligence109
09-03-2010, 09:22 AM
welcome to the forum... I hope you like it here! I love your intro, makes me look forward to seeing some of your posts :)

Plenty of us are only semi-active... and by plenty of us I mean me, cause real life keeps me down. I make due.

Muffincat
09-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I make due.

YOU ALSO MAKE TYPOS

AAAAAUGHHHHH

XD

<3:P

But yes!!!! Welcome to the forum! And your English seems fine to me :) Better than some of our native speakers ;3 hehe <3

I hope you like it hereeeee

I'm an FPS noob too ;P

http://kecute.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/kittybaby.jpg?w=490

Kenoi
09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
welcome to the forum man

*read your post again, & I'm from Philippines too. I lived in Ilocos Sur, Narvacan.

what province are you at? or.. you're just in Manila?

LemonRising
09-03-2010, 05:07 PM
welcome!
Add my PSN - LemonRising

easy peasey : D

Your english is good!

XCalibeR_08
09-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Yes. i live in NCR. but in Las Pinas.

also. i play basketball for freetime.