PDA

View Full Version : ummmm.....first time user.......

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:07 PM
ummmmm i dont really know what to say so ummm...... hi i guess! hehe !
how is everyones evening going?? anyone up to much?? ^_^

Subb
08-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Hey welcome to the forum, so what system do u play on and what are some of ur favorite games?

But yeah my evening is mehhh and im deciding if i wanna play xbox or the ps3. Or i can just take a nap.

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:15 PM
hey thank you for the welcome >_>
i play one the xbox and ps3 and you??
ummm... i like heavy rain, fable, split second, red dead redemption and naughty bear! how about you??

LemonRising
08-30-2010, 05:16 PM
HEY THERE

I'm currently saving the world, day after day, how about yourself?

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:19 PM
hey thats awesome
im currently trying to take it over! ^_^

Subb
08-30-2010, 05:19 PM
hey thank you for the welcome >_>
i play one the xbox and ps3 and you??
ummm... i like heavy rain, fable, split second, red dead redemption and naughty bear! how about you??

well i play ps3 and xbox, and i like hmm gears of war 1 n 2, mw2, fable 2, halo, resident evil 5, army of two, red dead redemption but im kinda sick of it i played the **** out of that game. im waiting for uncharted 2 to get here from gamefly and i got l4d2 here from gamefly that i need to put some time into

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:23 PM
well i play ps3 and xbox, and i like hmm gears of war 1 n 2, mw2, fable 2, halo, resident evil 5, army of two, red dead redemption but im kinda sick of it i played the **** out of that game.
i know what you mean they need to bring out a game that dosent gets boring too fast or that you dont complete to fast! there is new DLC coming out for RDR on the 21st sep!

EpsilonX
08-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Salutations, my friend. Would you be so kind as to accompany to that hill for tea and scones?

/horrible british imitation.

glenofimaal
08-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Salutations, my friend. Would you be so kind as to accompany to that hill for tea and scones?

I'll join you..... if i get scones ;-)

Subb
08-30-2010, 05:33 PM
i know what you mean they need to bring out a game that dosent gets boring too fast or that you dont complete to fast! there is new DLC coming out for RDR on the 21st sep!

True but ill be heavily into Halo Reach gahhh im so excited. Im bored we should play something.

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:33 PM
I'll join you..... if i get scones ;-)
cheese scones still warm yummy :-D

tea hmmm three sugars please >_>

LemonRising
08-30-2010, 05:35 PM
hey thats awesome
im currently trying to take it over! ^_^

MY NEMESIS!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffff

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:38 PM
True but ill be heavily into Halo Reach gahhh im so excited. Im bored we should play something.

lol i cant say that im a halo fan!! just dosent grab me lol!
it would be awesome to play somehting but unfortunately im not conected :( sorry :(

Subb
08-30-2010, 05:38 PM
tea hmmm three sugars please >_>

when quoting people use the multi quote button next to the regular quote button, because double posting is against our rules hear at gamers-forum. Im sure one of the mods will merge ur posts together shortly.

But yeah u should try playing with us so we can see wut ur made of.

EDIT:: just seen ur post on u not being connected, that sucks u dont have xbox live but ps3 is free

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:40 PM
MY NEMESIS!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffff

yes yes

so we meet finally! i have been waiting for you!

when quoting people use the multi quote button next to the regular quote button, because double posting is against our rules hear at gamers-forum. Im sure one of the mods will merge ur posts together shortly.

EDIT:: just seen ur post on u not being connected, that sucks u dont have xbox live but ps3 is free

thanks i didnt relise about that button i will remeber in future thank you :D
yeah defo sounds good! not made of much lol :D
well my wire for them is not conected needs fixing lol :(

Subb
08-30-2010, 05:48 PM
thanks i didnt relise about that button i will remeber in future thank you :D
yeah defo sounds good! not made of much lol :D
well my wire for them is not conected needs fixing lol :(

lol im sure ur fine and made of plenty lol, ur ps3 does have wireless lol. just sayin to help u out not just to game with me. It doesnt matter if u play with me or not. But i just wanna help a fellow gamer out with getting there stuff back up and running. May i ask how ur ethernet cable **** the bed anyways?

HamadaLFC8
08-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Welcome to GF ! hope you enjoy it!!

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 05:55 PM

lol im sure ur fine and made of plenty lol, ur ps3 does have wireless lol. just sayin to help u out not just to game with me. It doesnt matter if u play with me or not. But i just wanna help a fellow gamer out with getting there stuff back up and running. May i ask how ur ethernet cable **** the bed anyways?
lol i do want to play lol :D we will make another day for it as i have to be up early for work but my cable broke because i was taking stuff out from under my bed and it got caught on a box and the conection at the end ripped off :(

Welcome to GF ! hope you enjoy it!!

hey thank you me to hehe

Subb
08-30-2010, 06:07 PM
lol i do want to play lol :D we will make another day for it as i have to be up early for work but my cable broke because i was taking stuff out from under my bed and it got caught on a box and the conection at the end ripped off :(

im sorry if that came out wrong i wasnt doubting that u wanted to play a game with me. I just didnt want u to think i was only trying to get u to play. That really sucks about ur cable tho they really make **** so cheap nowadays. So what do u do for work?

Th3-devils-princess
08-30-2010, 06:20 PM
im sorry if that came out wrong i wasnt doubting that u wanted to play a game with me. I just didnt want u to think i was only trying to get u to play. That really sucks about ur cable tho they really make **** so cheap nowadays. So what do u do for work?

lol na its okay lol i know lol i will get my bro to pick me up one on thursday/friday when he is at work lol good old bro ^_^
i work at asda doing home shopping how about you??

LiNuX
08-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the forum. And please don't double post if you're posting in such a small time frame, simply edit.

Enjoy yourself here.

edit: Also, you're the 34,000th member of the forum. Congrats.

glenofimaal
08-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. And please don't double post if you're posting in such a small time frame, simply edit.

Enjoy yourself here.

That's a ton of members..... imagine if they all posted as much as us :eek1:

Knibbler
08-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Miss P!!
Do as Linux says and you'll be fine lol

Dess
08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forum all that jazz. Follow the rules and stuff..... I see you've already made a few friends.

See you around.

Jaykub
08-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the forum!

read the rules have fun and if you have a question just ask.

Iceskater101
08-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the forums!!

Th3-devils-princess
08-31-2010, 06:06 AM
Welcome to the forums!!
thank you

Welcome to the forum!

read the rules have fun and if you have a question just ask.
thanks ^_^ i will do >_>

Welcome to the forum all that jazz. Follow the rules and stuff..... I see you've already made a few friends.

See you around.

thanks yeah a few lol see you around

Welcome to the forum Miss P!!
Do as Linux says and you'll be fine lol

lol thak you for your words of wisdom knibbler >.<

Enjoy yourself here.

okay sorry i will do!
OoOoOoooo 34,000th member i feel lucky :D thank you again..

norid
09-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay