PDA

View Full Version : Gamers - More of a Game Feeling

LiNuX
08-11-2007, 11:22 PM
If you guys haven't noticed, now most of the "members" and "posters" have changed to "Gamers".

The top poster link on top for example, is now the Top Gamers list. Members List is now Gamers list. And now the members online now are referred to as Gamers. Whether they visited the past 24 hrs or are visiting now.

New members board's name has also been changed to New Gamers.

I don't know if I missed anything lol, if I did, let me know. Also let me know if I overdid this, I just wanted to make it feel more game-ish than it already is.

Feedback and comments appreciated.

ShreadOfWheat
08-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Heh, "The Ultimate Gaming Machine", interesting choice of words there Liny

LiNuX
08-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Heh, "The Ultimate Gaming Machine", interesting choice of words there Liny

thats not what i was talking about but thanks lol :eek1:

lonewolfxix
08-12-2007, 05:56 AM
Wow, I hadn't noticed, new gamers.. new to this forum maybe, but not new to gaming lol. Now you mention it though.. I do notice.. didn't before though..

FattaT
08-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Yea, i like the idea. Keep it!
not over-doing it at all. :)

KittyCat72
08-12-2007, 11:39 AM
I didn't notice.. but now that I think about it, it does give off more of a 'feel'.

lonewolfxix
08-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I might go blind, then it's totally useless, wow, imagine 1337 in brail.. imagine PC's in brail... it could work.. a ton of little punch things which move out of the screen..

LiNuX
08-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Wow, I hadn't noticed, new gamers.. new to this forum maybe, but not new to gaming lol. Now you mention it though.. I do notice.. didn't before though..

u didnt notice cuz i havent changed everything until last nite, member list was previously known as gamers list, i just didnt update the nav bars and stuff, i had to edit a lot of language phrases yesterday lol

and the new gamers part - gamers means members here lol, play along ;-)

Yea, i like the idea. Keep it!
not over-doing it at all. :)

thanks, i got bored waiting for an email from yahoo domains and melbourne IT - now they say they'll charge me $35 for renew haha, gotta be kidding me

I didn't notice.. but now that I think about it, it does give off more of a 'feel'.

thats good to know, exactly what i was going for :D

Gerrit
08-12-2007, 10:45 PM
I noticed it aswell, just now actually..

I think it's a good change, after all this is supposed to be about gaming..

Im still uppin' for that review/resource section this forum could do with.
Maybe i'll post a thread on that soon...

Aight, keep it up.

LiNuX
08-12-2007, 10:52 PM
I noticed it aswell, just now actually..

I think it's a good change, after all this is supposed to be about gaming..

Im still uppin' for that review/resource section this forum could do with.
Maybe i'll post a thread on that soon...

Aight, keep it up.

yea thanks, and about the review/resource section, i cant do anything until i get my regular connection and access to my regular PC back, should be in a few days hopefully, a week late already and its making me mad lol :mad1:

wifi
08-21-2007, 01:37 PM
wow i just noticed, and thats awesome lol, im a Gamer now :D i already was but thats pretty cool, good job :-P