PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Aniki
09-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi guys! I'm a Gamer (obvious >_>) but I usually don't buy games for PC, I play more free online fps and stuff. I do buy games for PS3 tho, if you want add my PSN ID: FlixKun

My nicknames are normally Flix, Flixnelon, FlixKun or Evak. This time I chose Aniki because I think it's funny :P

I am also a huge fan of Art, and I love to make sigs and render images by my own. I started a account in Planet renders, but the servers is all messed up now, I don't know why! Anyway, I've seen the sigs in the homepage, but I don't seem to find an Art section... Can someone give me so hints? :P

Thanks!

LiNuX
09-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Hey, welcome to Gamers Forum, be sure to read the rules and faqs of the forum and ask if you have any questions.

And good to hear you like graphics work, we actually have a position for graphics enthusiasts called GFX Pros and this week we'll be adding a few more levels to it and feel free to apply when you get the chance.

Enjoy yourself here!

Jaykub
09-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Hey!

If your into gaming and graphics then I believe you joined the right place ;-)

Here is some helpful stuff on the forum:
Forum Talk where most of our rules can be found: Forum Talk - Gamers Forum (http://gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
The FAQ's: Gamers Forum - FAQ (http://gamers-forum.com/faq.php)
If you like to chat here is how to join our IRC channel: Gamers-Forum IRC Chatroom! - Gamers Forum (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)

If there is anything else you need help with and would like to know please feel free to ask us! and I hope to see you around.

LemonRising
09-05-2010, 10:12 PM
I'll have to add you on PSN! (my PSN is the same as my username, so don't get scared if some creepy lemonperson adds you) <: What games do you have?

As for art section.. We do have a graphics portion of the forum, but if you're looking for a place to put drawings/writing/photography, you can always use the "Post Anything" section <:
Hope that helps.

And welcome! : D hope you stay around you seem like a fun person! : DDDDDD

jango
09-06-2010, 12:18 AM
welcome aniki

a keen interest in art and gaming, eh? i think you might've found a good place to be then!

have fun here .. and get stuck in!

Charlotte
09-06-2010, 12:34 AM
Hmm since you play online fps, what game is it? I play AvA online. How bout you?

Aniki
09-06-2010, 06:11 AM
Aniki = Older brother of someone (you can see that expression a lot in Full Metal Alchemist and One Piece, I don't know about Naruto Ship.)

The only FPS I'm playing right now is Crossfire, but I used to play AvA... Sorry I don't play it now :P

HamadaLFC8
09-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Welcome to GF man! Enjoy it here!

Iceskater101
09-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the gamers-forum!

Aniki
09-06-2010, 01:39 PM
:laugh: I'm new and already have so much fans :laugh:

Eheh joke! I'll try to be as active as I can, and to be useful as I may be! I have a question... Below my name it's writen "Newbiw Gamer", and I know it'll change as my numbers of posts raise, but there are members (not moderators) that have a custom name too... Do they won like, right to change it once through a contest or something? Just askin' :P

Jaykub
09-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Do they won like, right to change it once through a contest or something? Just askin' :P

Hi!

Once you have 100 GFP Linux will change it for you,
All you have to do is ask here Contests Point Sales - Gamers Forum (http://gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)

Th3-devils-princess
09-06-2010, 01:48 PM
hello just wanted to say welcome
p.s im new as well :D

RaiDae
09-06-2010, 06:55 PM
I always get weirded out when i'm welcoming someone after i've alreadt started talking to them in irc. it's a bit of a mindburp.
But anywho, welcome. I am Rai. Which means lightning in japanese, heaven in some other language, something else in another language and yada yada. But it originates from a weird pronounciation of a snippet from my name. good times, good times.

Add me on psn, rai-ness. :) Not like we'll be able to game together, but at least i'll look popular hehe