PDA

View Full Version : Old GT's?

bmunsz
09-16-2010, 07:54 AM
Im looking for old accounts people might have with no time on them that i can use. Preferably with decent gamertags. If anyone has any they wanna give away let me know thanks.

Charlotte
09-16-2010, 08:00 AM
lol wth with you man?

Eh, who wanna giving away their decent gamertags to someone?

jango
09-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Im looking for old accounts people might have with no time on them that i can use. Preferably with decent gamertags. If anyone has any they wanna give away let me know thanks.

If you honestly think someone will just give away an account of any sort to some random guy who posts for the first time on GF I think you're very mistaken, and perhaps delusional.

Perhaps for your next post you can ask to come to my house for Sunday lunch? Or take a bath? Or for me to give you something for nothing simply because you asked?

P.s. I haven't removed this post or anything else simply because I'm in a tolerant mood .. and perhaps you might atually become involved with us, if indeed that even entered your mind.

Muffincat
09-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Perhaps for your next post you can ask to come to my house for Sunday lunch? Or take a bath? Or for me to give you something for nothing simply because you asked?

Jango can I come to your house for Sunday lunch?

jango
09-16-2010, 05:58 PM
Jango can I come to your house for Sunday lunch?

Yes ofc, because I know you .. not just because you turned up at my door with puppy eyes asking for extra gravy ..

P.s. All this talk about Sunday lunch is making me wish it was .. er .. well .. Sunday ..

Muffincat
09-16-2010, 06:07 PM
not just because you turned up at my door with puppy eyes asking for extra gravy ..

NO ONE COULD TURN DOWN MY PUPPY EYES, JANGO

NO ONE

not a soul

BobTD
09-17-2010, 02:10 AM
NO ONE COULD TURN DOWN MY PUPPY EYES, JANGO

NO ONE

not a soul

It true.

Psst, how do you like the tag BobonCrack? Thats the name I used while I was banned for... well lets not get into that. (has something to do with me calling them a soulless collection of villains on the phone once or twice)

Charlotte
09-17-2010, 04:34 AM
Next time why don't you try to be more involved in our community or becoming more active.

Then you can ask something from us. :D

jango
09-17-2010, 05:05 AM
/thread

/tolerance