PDA

View Full Version : Live action Pokemon movie

EpsilonX
09-20-2010, 09:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded

oh my god............................................... .........................................:no:

edit: I meant to put this in movies, someone move it

Jokersvirus
09-20-2010, 09:26 PM
That becomes a real movie im going to punch someone, fan made pokemens = vomit.

Shixx
09-21-2010, 03:04 AM
lol.. I'll watch it.
looks like a decent movie, I've watched worse.

Charlotte
09-21-2010, 04:43 AM
No matter what, I will watch it!
Live action Pokemon movie. Oh wow...

at 0:55 was that Pikachu or something?

Kenoi
09-21-2010, 05:53 PM
this has gotta be fake, just like that 'zelda' movie trailer. haha.

Jaykub
09-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Dude I'd freak out if this was made and be first in line to see it @_@

Pokemon is ftw.... Even if i'm 16.

jango
09-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh ..
My ..
God ..

I've promised I wouldn't be negative about Pokemon .. so, um, the most positive thing I can say is at least the vid wasn't over 3 minutes :)

Jaykub
09-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Oh ..
My ..
God ..

I've promised I wouldn't be negative about Pokemon .. so, um, the most positive thing I can say is at least the vid wasn't over 3 minutes :)

But....

You gotta catch em all jango...

jango
09-21-2010, 06:42 PM
But....

You gotta catch em all jango...

I'd prefer to catch herpes ..

DOH .. I broke my promise :p

Diligence109
09-21-2010, 07:31 PM
This is the craziest thing... product of a devoted professional film team of avid Pokémon fans, this fake trailer supposes what the world would be like if Pokémon existed in contemporary society... and just how ugly that would actually be, if you think about it.

If you're interested to read a little more, The Escapist has an article on it (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.233891-Pokemon-Gets-Gritty-in-Live-Action-Pokemon-Apokelypse) that they posted only 3 hours after the video went up.

Kenoi
09-21-2010, 08:20 PM
This is the craziest thing... product of a devoted professional film team of avid Pokémon fans, this fake trailer supposes what the world would be like if Pokémon existed in contemporary society... and just how ugly that would actually be, if you think about it.

If you're interested to read a little more, The Escapist has an article on it (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.233891-Pokemon-Gets-Gritty-in-Live-Action-Pokemon-Apokelypse) that they posted only 3 hours after the video went up.

yeah if you think about it like that, it would be animal cruelty from what I see in the video. its very very similar to the 'Michael vick & fighting dogs' case.
p.e.t.a will be all over this like white on rice.

Aniki
09-22-2010, 04:30 AM
I gotta say I was always a fan of Pokémon, but is this trailer for real? Is there really going to be a movie!?

Charlotte
09-22-2010, 05:23 AM
I gotta say I was always a fan of Pokémon, but is this trailer for real? Is there really going to be a movie!?

This trailer does look real but it still bugging me lol, whether it's real or fake?

But if you watch this kind of live action pokemon trailer then it will be fake lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5WMHcouDDk

Diligence109
09-22-2010, 07:47 AM

These posts are in chronological order. Does this make anyone else /facepalm, or is it just me?

Charlotte
09-22-2010, 07:51 AM
These posts are in chronological order. Does this make anyone else /facepalm, or is it just me?

God you right! It's a fans made. -_-

EpsilonX
09-22-2010, 11:30 AM

Lots of people only read the first post then respond to it. Or rather, I do that and assume that other people do it too.

Popsicle Season
09-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Nintendo is bloody rich, so I'm pretty sure if they did make a live action Pokemon movie, it would have better special effects than this.

HarleyQuinn
09-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Holy crud that video was hilarious XD

BobTD
09-25-2010, 11:49 PM
lol.. I'll watch it.
looks like a decent movie, I've watched worse.

Lol wut? this is probably the same hoax group that made the Zelda trailer.

Its looked like a really hot girl vomiting all over herself while loosing control of her bowls on the floor of your room. At first your like "This could be good . - OH WHAT OH GOD NO PLEASE THIS ISNT HAPPENING"

Linx_is_me
09-26-2010, 02:59 PM
IGN made the Zelda trailer . I do not think this was made by IGN. I could be wrong but I think I am right .

LemonRising
09-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Lots of people only read the first post then respond to it. Or rather, I do that and assume that other people do it too.

Doesn't it make sense to read the whole thread if you want a question answered though? lol idk. PEOPLE *shrug*

I WOULD WATCH IT. I WOULD. but only if they made the cg pokemon better lolllllll (if it was real, they would)

Good restraint Jango, loll

Charlotte
09-27-2010, 03:41 AM
Doesn't it make sense to read the whole thread if you want a question answered though? lol idk. PEOPLE *shrug*

Indeed, me also have the same situation, whereas I didn't read through >>every single<< thread.
Whereas at the same time I wanna posting an answer. :S

Lavarion
09-27-2010, 11:38 PM
whoever did this did a very good job, the pokemon look amazing. i really with this were a real thing, live acion pokemon movie would be dorky but awesome all at the same time
also an R rating would be hillarious
"oh mommy i want to see pokemon!"

Linx_is_me
09-27-2010, 11:40 PM
It would have to be at least PG-13 to catch my attention anyways . But R rated I guess I would be a little curious . Then if it said it was rated for violence I would really have to see that .

Jokersvirus
09-27-2010, 11:41 PM
if its rated R the whole world of pokemon better be burning. Im tired of there message of "its ok to fight aslong as humans arent harmed."

Lavarion
09-27-2010, 11:44 PM
yeah i alwayse thought team rocket should just go at ash with machine guns, finally they use their brains

bless
09-28-2010, 01:13 AM
does any one think this movie is a bit off i mean 'machine guns'
i think they's gonna be some angry fans if this movie rely comes out

EpsilonX
09-28-2010, 02:03 AM
For those that don't know, this is a fan-made trailer, and isn't real. This will never happen (a live action movie may some day, but this live action movie won't)

LemonRising
09-28-2010, 06:03 PM
lol i don't know how people think its an actual movie coming out.

I mean.. idk. PEOPLE *shrug*

EpsilonX
09-28-2010, 07:15 PM
lol i don't know how people think its an actual movie coming out.

I mean.. idk. PEOPLE *shrug*

I could see maybe getting fooled at first, but once you see the horrible CGI i dont know how anyone could think it's legit.

LemonRising
09-28-2010, 07:24 PM
lol yeah
i mean pikachu doesnt.. even look like pikachu lol

Ilyich Valken
09-28-2010, 07:50 PM

I WOULD WATCH IT. I WOULD. but only if they made the cg pokemon better lolllllll (if it was real, they would)

Good restraint Jango, loll
Most of them actually look good. Like Geodude, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Mewtwo and Onyx (sort of) but Pikachu just looked... horribly. done.

LemonRising
09-28-2010, 07:53 PM
yeah he looks like a drowned... space alien catrat... thing. lol

bless
09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
these guys must have a lot of time in there hands