PDA

View Full Version : Old Forum, Old Members, New Domain

LiNuX
08-28-2006, 12:17 PM
The great forum that you are a part of has made dramatic changes recently. The name has been changed to Gamer's Forum and you can access the forum at www.gamers-forum.com <-- this is a paid domain paid by LiNuX the board admin -- And since the forum is growing fast and due to the changes, if you are inactive for too long or have no post, your account will be suspended and eventually terminated. As a result of a suspension or termination, you will not be able to access most of the boards and view the topics and you will not be able to participate in the upcoming
contests in the forum.

and i would like to thank scorp for helping me set up the new domain! thanks man!

if you have any questions or concerns please login to ur account and ask in the forum or email me at linux@gamers-forum.com or linux555@verizon.net

www.gamers-forum.com -- Our New Slogan is :
"The Place where the members discuss the most dangerous, the most
exciting, the best, and the hardest game of all, Life!"

Twigz
08-28-2006, 02:33 PM
All I have to say is that it's about time! ;)

crazay
08-28-2006, 02:47 PM
lol wow i got the email...well i think its great that ur trying to eliminate the "slackers" if i may call them that

greent
08-28-2006, 03:17 PM
I lyk this domain easier to type it..lol :P

Twigz
08-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Amen to that...to be honest, the only way i would remember the site is by saving it to Favs...LOL ;D

Wang
08-28-2006, 11:06 PM
The great forum that you are a part of has made dramatic changes recently. ?The name has been changed to Gamer's Forum and you can access the forum at www.gamers-forum.com <-- this is a paid domain paid by LiNuX the board admin -- And since the forum is growing fast and due to the changes, if you are inactive for too long or have no post, your account will be suspended and eventually terminated. ?As a result of a suspension or termination, you will not be able to access most of the boards and view the topics and you will not be able to participate in the upcoming
contests in the forum. ?

and i would like to thank scorp for helping me set up the new domain! thanks man!

if you have any questions or concerns please login to ur account and ask in the forum or email me at linux@gamers-forum.com or linux555@verizon.net

www.gamers-forum.com -- Our New Slogan is :
"The Place where the members discuss the most dangerous, the most
exciting, the best, and the hardest game of all, Life!"

Pfft i pwn life.

TheKing
09-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah I heard the new domain has been such a success in such a little time. :)
Yea Keep up the good work ;) ladies & gentelmen congradulations to all the members
for making this possible