PDA

View Full Version : Music Mix's for Games

djmicth
09-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi all I am a pro DJ working accross the Costa blanca in Spain. I love gaming and also love music. I dicided to comine the 2 things I love starting with Left for dead 2. I have made a DJ dance mix with sound bit's from the game. Is there any other game out there that anyone would like me to work on. I hope to hear back from you all with sugestions. here is a instructions on how to find my L4D2 mix, I hope you like it and if you do please leave a comment and share with friends.

Goto youtube and search for "l4d2 dance mix dj mitch"

Rock on fella's
DJ Mitch

jango
09-23-2010, 12:30 PM
hehe that mix sounds kinda fun and different - tbh you could make a mix of almost any game and it would be entertaining, at the very least

welcome mate, check out the forum rules etc and hope you have fun here

djmicth
09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
cheers mate, I will and I will check the rules also :)

Jaykub
09-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Welcome to gamers-forum

Have fun and ask any questions you have.

HamadaLFC8
09-23-2010, 05:25 PM
hahaha sounds pretty cool :P keep the vids coming man! Welcome to the forum!

Charlotte
09-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Welcome to our community.
Have fun!

Linx_is_me
09-24-2010, 08:20 PM
MAN , You have to do the metal gear solid music . I can not wait . Be sure to Pm me when it is done if you decide to do it .

djmicth
09-24-2010, 08:35 PM
yeh, good idea mate, I will have a look into doing it and will pm you with any new stuff. I am working on something at the moment so there is loads more stuff coming out soon, spead the word mate :) Thanks for the support !

Linx_is_me
09-24-2010, 08:37 PM
yeh, good idea mate, I will have a look into doing it and will pm you with any new stuff. I am working on something at the moment so there is loads more stuff coming out soon, spead the word mate :) Thanks for the support !

No problem , I look forward to it . It may make it on my IPOD ( Shock ...)
anyways yeah PM with the progress . I will subscribe to your youtube account .

freddg
09-27-2010, 03:35 AM
haha,sounds cool.have fun