PDA

View Full Version : What would Happen IF.......

Scott
08-14-2007, 09:33 PM
......One of these massive Mega Killer-Ap game Flops major? That's the question I would love to be answered by all the Nintendo-Lovers, Boxboyz and PS3 SDF'ers! Just what would happen if one of the biggest game coming for each system in the next few months (including next year) FLOPS MAJOR?!?!? Just what will happen to the OTC? HeHeHe!! That's the question.

NOTE: This, as you might have guess it, this is more of a "Tongnue and Cheek" Question and should NOT be take too seriously so don't flame!

RULES: Ok, the rule is what if they fail on the QUALITY of the game itself (i.e. they recieve bad scores, complaints from gamers who bought them etc because the game didn't live up to the hype and came out "Worse" then expected by the fans). I'm not gonna judge these games on sales because frankly, the many legions of hardcore fans these game have is ridiculous! Companies like R*, Nintendo and Bungie can package turd in a box and the fans will still say they smell sweet! Ok, the contenders.

1. MS: Halo 3 (Bungie): Ok, no brainer! This game will definitaly sell a few million X360s but what about the game itself? Will it live up to all the hype, especially after the complaints about the game's single-player Campaign? What happen if Halo 3 end up being "just the same" ? Will the OCT "Asplode" if it gets panned?

2. Sony: Kill Zone: Ok, this game looks graphically awsome, no doubt about it but the big question is still the gameplay. Yes, the PSP version of the game was pretty good (what the original version should have been). But just what would happen if KZ2 returns to its former "Glory" (or non-glory)? Will all the SDF'ers gets owned? Hmmm.......Good question.....

3. Nintendo: SSBB: The big question is online. Sakurai promised online but what if the game in the end don't or even a rehash of the previous game? (Although that doesn't look likely so chill Ninten-lovers. I'm just imagining here so just play along). Will all the Ninten-lover explode?

4. R*: GTA IV: Ok, it got pushed back. Whether it is the X360 or PS3 fault is still up to the air (I'll leave it to the Boxlovers and SDF'er to drag this out). But what happen if it's the gameplay? What happen if the gameplay is just isn't up to par and R* just can't jump out of the original "GTA LOOP" and provide something new and end result "Flops" the game? Will all the GTA fans out ther raise up a storm and defend the game to death? HeHe.....If that happens....I will be here with a bucket of popcorn watching the fire works?

So, yea, a funny look at what happen if any one of these game flops. Just would like to hear you opinions and what you think the end result would be if it indeed happens.