PDA

View Full Version : Harry Brown

Linx_is_me
09-24-2010, 03:09 PM
So , I just saw a new drama . It has just been released on Dvd and Blu-Ray . Before I tell you to much about the movie . I want to point out this movie is directed rather horrid in my view . But the deleted scenes fill you in on what you miss . This movies acting was SUPERB , the drama is very hardcore .I would not recommend this movie to the normal movie go 'ers . This movie depicts the life style of Juvenile Delinquents . This movie had a lot of adult orientated content as well as plenty of disturbing scenes . This movie stars Micheal Kain , ( The Dark Knight , The Prestige , ) . When Harry browns close friend is murdered by a group of delinquent kids . Harry takes the law into his own hands and goes after all the kids involve . For more info check Imdb.com
Has anybody else seen this ?

Th3-devils-princess
10-02-2010, 10:51 AM
This is a great film really liked it :) I just thought when he set the house on fire how many people where going to get high lol :)

Linx_is_me
10-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Same here XD, That was all I could think about . LOL

BobTD
10-02-2010, 01:36 PM
There are a few things wrong with the movie but the acting makes up for it I guess.

One thing I didnt agree with is that they really only showed weed physically in the show and yet a lot of the violence was being chalked up to drug use. They kinda made it look like weed makes you go crazy and kill people when clearly it does not.

also I kinda wish harry brown had been given a little bit more of a chance to tie his past life in with when he started taking action. There really wasn't much application of a lifetime of military service.

Linx_is_me
10-02-2010, 02:44 PM
I don't know they also showed them shooting heroine and snorting cocaine . But I do agree there was a few things wrong with the movie that the acting made up for . The story had many flaws but the acting was superb .

Th3-devils-princess
10-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Same here XD, That was all I could think about . LOL

lmao i just had images of the police stoned lol :)

blaze4556
10-02-2010, 08:50 PM
i like this film because it spawned one of my faverite songs, Spoiler alert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwD1vQ_Gw2A

the lyrics are amazing