PDA

View Full Version : Help Me I'm looking for a game..

Tienji
09-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Before 4 or 5 years I played a game witch I liked very much.. but now I can't remember it's name. It was a small one (<50 mb) with a 2D graphic and I was controling 3 riflemen, they had spells, points and things like that.. I could shift from one to another of them to play... completing missions etc. I'd be very gratefull if someone could help me find that game - the name at least. Pardon my English :)

Linx_is_me
09-26-2010, 01:57 PM
I would need for more information . Tell me all the stuff you remember and I might be able to help you . Like what system was it on . How long ago you played . Things like that are very helpful .

Tienji
09-27-2010, 03:07 AM
Well i think back then I had windows 98 or XP, it was about 4 or 5 years ago, I had the game from a PC magazin in Bulgaria called PC Mania.. I still have some CDs from this magazin and I went through all of them, but I cant find the game.. I think I've lost the right CD :X The thing that makes that game unique and you would remember it if you hear it is that you have 3 rifleman to control, go trough levels, missions and quests or smth like that...... creepy but I want to play it badly

Charlotte
09-27-2010, 03:20 AM
Well i think back then I had windows 98 or XP, it was about 4 or 5 years ago, I had the game from a PC magazin in Bulgaria called PC Mania.. I still have some CDs from this magazin and I went through all of them, but I cant find the game.. I think I've lost the right CD :X The thing that makes that game unique and you would remember it if you hear it is that you have 3 rifleman to control, go trough levels, missions and quests or smth like that...... creepy but I want to play it badly

This was tough man. I really need more info. I can try my best to find it but as you know it's a classic pc game.

Tienji
09-27-2010, 04:49 AM
I can't really remember anything more about the game.. I haven't been interested in who made it.. I can remember more of the gameplay though.. I think I could shift from one rifleman to another when they lose health ;S The first mission was to get a backpack and give it to somebody ... :X

Tienji
09-27-2010, 04:51 AM
I relied on someone who has played it and would remember when reading the things I know about the game :D but I think you need other kind of information :s

Charlotte
09-27-2010, 05:44 AM
I can't really remember anything more about the game.. I haven't been interested in who made it.. I can remember more of the gameplay though.. I think I could shift from one rifleman to another when they lose health ;S The first mission was to get a backpack and give it to somebody ... :X

I still need more. Tell me more.

Tienji
09-27-2010, 05:54 AM
there was a boss who was very hard to kill... but there's one in every game ;X
the levels were going in a variety of places - villages, cities, in a mountain covered with snow.. that level was very hard.. i remember one of the riflemen was very WEAK and i hated him :D

Charlotte
09-27-2010, 06:06 AM
there was a boss who was very hard to kill... but there's one in every game ;X
the levels were going in a variety of places - villages, cities, in a mountain covered with snow.. that level was very hard.. i remember one of the riflemen was very WEAK and i hated him :D

Hmmm, something that confusing me was that the Riflemen. How can riflemen involved in the game? I really wonder what old, 2D PC games that got riflemen?

I need more. :P

Maybe the game is Rockman? Lmao. Rockman no riflemen.

Tienji
09-27-2010, 06:08 AM
noooooo man.. you got it all wrong..... there are 3 people who have rifles and shoot with them .. ;X

Charlotte
09-27-2010, 06:42 AM
noooooo man.. you got it all wrong..... there are 3 people who have rifles and shoot with them .. ;X

Hmmm, was that is an arcade game like Mame or something?

Tienji
09-27-2010, 07:34 AM
yes, an arcade game, but not a MAME emulator - a pc game