PDA

View Full Version : Just Started RuneScape

Popsicle Season
09-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Last time I played was some time on '07, I think. My neighbor kept urging me to try playing it. Didn't find much interest.

After I saw this sub-forum, I remembered it and decided to try again.
A lot has changed, and all for the better, I say. The new style reminds me of Ragnarok, so I actually find myself interested in RuneScape now; though I still think its a dorky kind of game (no offense to players).

Jokersvirus
09-29-2010, 02:12 AM
I use to play that game very heavily back in the day, but ehh my account was blacklisted or somethign and i stopped caring about it lol

Popsicle Season
09-29-2010, 02:17 AM
Forgive me for sounding like a noob but... Blacklisted?

Jokersvirus
09-29-2010, 02:27 AM
when you get in trouble they give you points once you hit 3 points you get blacklisted, a temp ban or a ban and they keep a very close eye on you

thats what i remember, but its been a while so it might have changed.

Popsicle Season
09-29-2010, 02:29 AM
Blacklisted...
They could have just called them infractions or something...

Jokersvirus
09-29-2010, 02:39 AM
They dont like to do anything easy, but ehh oh well. game sucked anyway.. When I played those who had high enough magic that could use law runes and what not could transport people from one side of the world to another against the player's will. I did it a few times before they put a stop to it

Charlotte
09-29-2010, 02:52 AM
I have try RunEscape before. My cousin persuade me to play it.

And I tried it. And all I can say was bahhh, I really hate it. I don't like the graphic, the gameplay and the character.

Other MMORPG will looks certainly better than RE.

Lavarion
09-29-2010, 09:38 AM
level 135 member and honestly am starting losing intrest, havnt played in a week or so just from lack of caring. maby i should be back on

Jaykub
09-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Anyone who plays truly is a nerd... Like me ^_^

Add: *XAncients XD* without the *

Charlotte
09-30-2010, 06:02 AM
Anyone who plays truly is a nerd... Like me ^_^

Add: *XAncients XD* without the *

Why must someone who play RE deserved to be called as a nerd?

Th3-devils-princess
09-30-2010, 07:44 AM
cant say im a fan of this game!!

ViciousGamer04
09-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Really? As they updated runescape I felt it got worse and worse. On top of that, it got more and more clunky. Of course, it's been about a year since I checked it out. I heard something about in the wilderness where you now have to accept duals from people? Hopefully that was just a rumor otherwise the game has gotten really really silly...

I miss the original look and the time it was actually hard to obtain rune. Now anyone could get it in about the first few days of playing if they're smart enough and productive enough. Even party hats n' the like are kind of easy to come by.

Popsicle Season
10-01-2010, 02:08 AM
A friend of mine says he played RuneScape way back when (seriously, when was this?) and it was apparently really, really fun.
He agrees now that it sucks and should only be played by nerds.

ViciousGamer04
10-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Hahaha, I wouldn't say that. I would however say it's just not the same...

if your age is right(based on what it says in your profile n' such.), you would have been like. Five? When it was first coming out? Or something like that. I could be off on the years. But uh, yeah. It's been around and I swear every new year they butcher it more.

Popsicle Season
10-01-2010, 04:58 AM
Honestly, I think its better than it was in '07. But I'm sure its original style was much better than both.

Trigz
10-22-2010, 01:21 PM
runescape was amazing back in its day, but jagex (makers of runescape) got a new ceo and totally ****ed the game up bad. Like, making the hitpoints all ****ed, and the dps all ****ed and pretty much just making it a free ****ty version of WoW. Kinda sad...