PDA

View Full Version : Evolution of your gt?

Sweet Chaos
10-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Heya. I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere but I always love seeing people's old GTs that they've moved between (and maybe a little info about each!). Mine are:

Harmony323 - My first GT. Harmony was my characters name in a game I used to play and I've loved it ever since. My birthday is 3/23.
LadyHarmonyNJ - I was getting REALLY SICK of people asking me if I was a girl so I made it nice and clear. Also, I'm obviously from NJ.
QueenSweetChaos - I met my boyfriend on CoD4 and when he moved in with me we decided to get matching tags. He became KingDeadlyChaos
Queen Kollar - Kollar is the bfs last name. We changed the tags. They still matched.
SweetxChaos - Still loved the Sweet Chaos thing.
Mw Sweet Chaos - I was in a gaming community called Most Wanted Gaming so I popped that in there. I still loved the Sweet Chaos thing (and still do, if you can't tell by my username :laugh:)
Mw Queen Kollar - Went back to matching tags. I still have this tag but I don't use it. Silver acct ftw

Then I made a new account:
YourxDreamxGirl - I thought of this tag one day and LOVED it. I made the tag just so no one else could take it.
PMS Persephone - Not long after I made this new tag I started recruiting for the PMS Clan (Pandora's Mighty Soldiers). Some of you may know of them. We're the biggest all-girl gaming clan in the world. We also have a brother clan, H2O. Persephone is the greek queen of the underworld and the spouse to Hades.

HamadaLFC8
10-02-2010, 04:56 AM
haha very interesting

Dark_dog75 - This was my first ever, I really like dogs and dark I don't know haha

Dark_pirate_84 - XD I had this game Tropico 2 which made me fall in love with pirates, and I just kept the "dark" in it

DarkArmy92 - I thought that the pirate thing was getting immature... so I had Rome: Total War, which made me change it to DarkArmy92 (which is my current XBL Gamertag)

HamadaLFC( 8 ) - The 8 is rather optional sometimes I put it sometimes I don't. Hamada is my name and LFC stands for Liverpool FC <3 and 8 I have on all my sports jerseys :D, whenever I sign up for something nowadays I use that one

Aniki
10-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Lol very good thread and nice thinking!

Flix - Appeared when my brother started playing GunZ as 'Prix'. I thought it was cool to make my GT similiar to his ^^

Flixnelon - Once again, his idea. Prixnelon turned into my Flixnelon eheh

Flix-Kun - When I started loving Naruto Shippuden Series, I just had to. My PSN ID is FlixKun too :D

Aniki - Caught it in One Piece. Really loved the name, and when I saw it was avaiable in GF, I just used it and made it my icon.

jango
10-02-2010, 05:55 AM
man .. the pink writing has to go .. MY EYES!!!!1111

ROFLBRYCE
11-14-2010, 02:15 AM
I went from: ROFLBRYCE - First tag I ever made back in 08
> KSI Killa Moose - joined KSI clan with buddies. Im Canadian, the division leader said he'd pay for the name change if he got to choose it. Said hey, why not.
> lI Xerosis lI - Mixed 2 words that sounded cool, wound up cooler, later found out it was a liver disease (sad for me). Longest tag I had for like 9 months.
> ROFLBRYCE - Went back to my fav tag <3
> Mulisha Instinct - Friends' clan, he paid for the change
> ROFLBRYCE - Clan disbanded. Went back to old name
> XpL Ninja - He started another clan, paid again, disbanded again
> ROFLBRYCE - Back to basics, never changing again.

WobbleSock
11-14-2010, 03:18 AM
Crvena-Zastava: Name of a former Yugoslavian weapons manufacturer, now called "Zastava Oruzje" in Serbia.

YugoslavPartizan: I am a fan of the Yugoslav Communist Partizan's of WWII

Comrade Nikolai: "Comrade" is just a stereotype, and Nikolai is my first name

WobbleSock: I wanted to make a new account for MoH/Bad Company 2, and I couldn't think of a name and I was getting frustrated because I really wanted to play MoH already. WobbleSock sort of came randomly, I don't really know what happened.

EDIT: I just realized that this thread is for Xbox only. The above are for my PSN ID & Steam names.

Th3-devils-princess
11-14-2010, 06:27 AM
man .. the pink writing has to go .. MY EYES!!!!1111

I agree with Mr Jango I think I'm going blind :(
But any how welcome to the forum :)
Hope you have fun :)
Stay active and check out the graphics section maybe see you about :) :) :)

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-14-2010, 08:16 AM
Well:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

I've only had two as sad at that is...

BostonTechGuy - My AIM screen name I had for a long time. Corney and lame and couldn't think of anything else at the time so I used that.

W1CKEDTW1STED - I'm from New England (MA), we love to say wicked. And one day I was driving home listening to Twisted Sister (I love classic rock) and thought of this name and now here I am. :) I actually use this name for just about everything.

Knibbler
11-14-2010, 08:38 AM
A decent thread.

knibbler
I've had this name since high school and have used it for pretty much everything.
A nice little play on my last name which is knibbs. Nothing to do with futurama lol.

Mahavir Doran
Joined a xbox clan called Lone Rangers (disbanded) and felt like something a little more commanding lmao. Was also the name of my very first RolePlay character.

Knibbler
Left the clan when it disbanded and went back to the original. Everyone recognised it and the comments I received made me laugh.

N1GHTCRAWL3R V2
After signing up to my current clan, the entire group went through a marvel+DC phase.
I managed to nab my second fav character after the clan leader took Gambit (my fav)

TLS Knibbler
I realised the whole marvel thing was a bit corny. So I went back to what everyone knew placing the clan initials in there just to lengthen it a bit. TLS = The Last Shot.

EpsilonX
11-14-2010, 08:56 AM
well my PSN and gamertag haven't changed since I mad them, but since like...04 i've been changing my online name around, so i'll do the history of that.

Started off as JJofKyle on the official Magic the Gathering forums. This dude i know named Kyle would always call me JJ for some reason, and i was like 13 and couldn't think of anything better. Eventually switched it to Liquid Person, named after the Liquid People from the Duel Masters card game. Still lame, I know. I think then I switched it to Lenus89 cuz that was one of my favorite characters from The Legend of Dragoon. But once I thought "this is a chick name" I switched it to.....I don't really remember what was next. I went by Liquid Person417 for a while I think, and then I wanted to go by Thrash. So I just combined them into Thrash-LP-0417 and that lasted a decent amount of time. Since I was addicted to the Rurouni Kenshin mangas, I ditched that route and became SamuraiX_ on Diablo 2, since Samurai X was taken. One time though, sitting in math class, we were talking about the solar system, and Epsilon is one of the names of the rings of Uranus, so I went home to make a D2 character named Epsilon. That was taken though, so I through an X at the end to make it cooler, and thus EpsilonX was born. That became my most-used character though, so all the players I befriended on the game knew me as EpsilonX, so It kinda stuck well and I thought "this is a cool name" So I made my screenname on AIM Epsilon2008, but this really annoying chick kept bothering me, and I couldn't block her cuz I was friends with her cute friend, so I just made a new account EpsilonX2008. During 11th grade, I was playing Devil May Cry and thought the Nightmare Beta gun was awesome, so I changed my AIM name to NightmareB but that lasted a solid 2 weeks before i stopped using it.

so now, my names are almost always EpsilonX, EpsilonX2008, or some variant of that.

monkeybutt
03-12-2011, 11:24 AM
hairyhandjob- got reported a few months in damm it was funny
roadsidecarbomb- still got it, my purpose for the name is i was a combat eng and thats wat i delt with on a daily basis so it has a good meaning and a bit funny for me

paecmaker
03-12-2011, 11:29 AM
I called my self

blackhawk

(from my favourite helicopter) but to many have it and I dont want numbers behind

paecmaker

The only reason I choose this was that I was alone using it, but now Im starting to like it in a kind way

On my xbox I use the gt snake

Sotanji
09-23-2011, 12:14 PM
My very first username was,

Strife279-I was probably 12 or 13 and a fan of FF7 at the time hence useing clouds last name.

Then i moved on to
Daiki380- I like Japanese names and Japanese culture, so i picked up my Stepmoms book of name( she was pregnant with my brother at the time) and found a Japanese one i thought was pretty cool

CaptainCupcake- I was at a halo 2 lan party and when i left the room for a couple minutes, my friend had changed my name to CaptainCupcake, And for some reason i liked it so that stuck for awhile. i Even made Comics about it.

Sotanji- I was playing an mmo and asked my friend for a badass sounding name for a mage and he came up with that, been useing it ever since.

Tried making a mixture of an Egyption and japanese Lord Sounding name and came up with Zantetsuki, i use that here and there for Alt Characters but I Still and probably will always Use Sotanji. it just sounds so cool.

Mizel
09-23-2011, 12:28 PM
CaptainCupcake- I was at a halo 2 lan party and when i left the room for a couple minutes, my friend had changed my name to CaptainCupcake, And for some reason i liked it so that stuck for awhile. i Even made Comics about it.

Lulz, I like it xD

Oh man, my tags been the same since back in the day haha

ZombySpiceWeasel.... Spice weasel is from Futurama.. and well, zombies make everything that much more awesome hah

My name here, Mizel Ive been using for awhile as well. Named my first WoW character Mizelvira (Ms. Elvira). All my friends started calling me Miz or Mizel so it kinda just stuck :)

ShankCrisis
09-26-2011, 05:57 PM
ShankCrisis - I felt in an oldschool mood when I made this.

My favourite PSN was "Flopsy_Wopsy". I created that name to make my online enemies a little more complacent about my abilities and rage more when they got defeated by me :) I lost the password to it though.. :(

Sergeant Snuggles
10-31-2011, 12:37 AM
I guess I could try to remember them all.

Julius Czr - Julius Caesar did not tolerate the barbarians.
Clayton 9504 - Clayton is my name.
RainbowFlwrPowr - I love Rainbows!
Ballentine 447 - My last name is Ballentine and 447 is my brother's call sign for the police department.
RainbowFlwrPowr - I wanted to do a throwback.
GMR 4 KRIST - To be honest, I have no clue what I was thinking...