PDA

View Full Version : Launch of Rate My Sigs! (RMS)

FattaT
08-15-2007, 07:06 AM
Hey everyone, :>

I think it is time to release a site I have been working on for a little while called Rate My Sigs ( http://ratemysigs.com ) the purpose of the site is for everyone to upload their signatures and get them rated by the public. Although the rating system is not functioning at the moment, you can still comment on everyones signatures to let them know your thoughts.
The site also has a forum and tutorial section which is slowly expanding.
So if you want to help me out, please check out my site, join, and upload sigs! <3

(Also, if you check back once a week the colour theme of the site will change :) )
Affiliate button : http://ratemysigs.com/images/links/link_ratemysigs.gif

LiNuX
08-15-2007, 01:04 PM
wow that looks pretty sweet, i like template, color and that logo :D pretty cool for smf, i wonder if i have any sigs to submit lol, i know none on this computer

good luck with it man :D

KittyCat72
08-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Cool, I'm going to check it out when you get it fully working (or when I have the time, which ever comes first). It sounds like a good idea.

wifi
08-21-2007, 01:42 PM
is that ur first site fattat? sounds nice but is it just me or doesn't that site load? i get the page cannot be displayed :(

Joshuah
08-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I am the first member apart from FattaT muahahaha atleast I think

LiNuX
08-21-2007, 11:00 PM
is that ur first site fattat? sounds nice but is it just me or doesn't that site load? i get the page cannot be displayed :(

link works for me, try another browser

I am the first member apart from FattaT muahahaha atleast I think

i doubt it, the first member is always the creator, thats the rule :D

cwbolton
08-22-2007, 07:32 AM
haha lol and yeah its a real cool site well done and im sure it will expand and take over the internet lol

Gamoc
08-23-2007, 06:09 PM
a great website, I love the skin and such. I've joined and uploaded 7 or so sigs already.

LiNuX
09-01-2007, 06:10 PM
i finally signed up and posted a few lol :) just to give it a little boost and yes the skin and look is great :D

mmotp
09-12-2007, 12:09 PM
I like the color and theme:)

NDM
10-14-2007, 12:21 PM
I would like to join cus Fattat i a good freind to me. He hase Kindness and all so Behlf of all I would like to join his forum/site my username is like here!