PDA

View Full Version : Your resident tech-head

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 07:30 AM
Hey everyone, so I've been a moderator on this board for a little while.. can't remember exact dates but I just wanted to invite everyone to ask any questions they want regarding computers and needing help from building to upgrading to repairing.. I can't help with the scripts so I invite anyone who is good with scripts to answer those questions..

I realise it's basically the season to build a computer with all these new games coming out and christmas just around the corner so I thought I would post this message for anyone who is in doubt about what to get or how to do it

Also if you live in Britain and want a pc built or repaired i may be able to come to your house to do it for you (travelling conditions, distances and other things permitting) But I do charge travel fees etc. :eek1:

But please, feel free to ask questions and i'll answer them with all of my knowledge.

LoneWolf XiX

Drake14
08-15-2007, 07:55 AM
-Topic stickied-

Good idea lonewolf :)

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Hmm I never thought of stickying it.. lol well.. anyone who wants to ask questions obviously make a new topic. I think this topic should be locked too, just so people don't use it as a way to make their postcount slightly higher by saying "great idea" :P