PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas

TheKing
08-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I have a problem, for some reason i cant complete the last mission of gtasa. The airplane one, and you have to go the airport to steal one... Can somebody help me please

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/eating/regular.jpg

diablo
08-29-2006, 02:44 PM
lol i wish i could help u, why dont u go to some faqs website, one good one ishttp://www.gamefaqs.com it has really good tricks and faqs for almost every game there is, check there something should be there about it, good luck beating it :D

Sypher
09-09-2006, 09:07 AM
The Airplane one is not the last mission I don't beleive. I know because I was on the last mission and for some reason my game kept freezing. I've been told its because I used cheats. I was going back through it without cheats to beat it but then my friend stole the d*** game and it made me mad. *SIGH* oh well.

jasonbay
09-13-2006, 09:57 PM
I havent play the game in months but Im almost positive thats not the last mission. I think theres like 2 more missions after that . The last mission I think is where you blow up the crack lab and the 2nd to last is where they give 4 territorys back to the I think the Balla's and you have to take them back which is almost impossible and thats where I had to use my first cheat to further myself in the game . 1 month on 1 mission was too much . I also cheated on the last mission. Did anyone acually go and find the clams or take the pictures. That might have been one of the worst things about that game . The glitches made me mad also .LOL . I still think thats one of the TOP 5 games ever . I cant wait till the next game . I hope it has a map size like 10-15 times the size of San Andreas . Sorry for the rambling try . www.gta-sanandreas.com . It tells you how to do missions and has many cheats for you to have fun with .

madness.production
09-16-2006, 09:27 PM
I haven't played GTASA for a long time, i remember i got it in the first week of release and i found it got boring pretty quick about after 200hours, i'm still playin DRIV3R for over 3000 hours as it's the only game i play ;D

I only played San Andreas for a month after than i can only just remember the last mission where you had to try and kill someone won't tell you who as it will ruin your experience, you also have to chance someone while your in a firetruck... i'm pretty sure that was the last mission.

diablo
10-22-2006, 02:01 PM
GTA: Vice City Stories is coming out, they are running out of newer names for them lol, later they are gonna make San Andreas Stories lol

LiNuX
11-24-2006, 02:02 PM
lol i agree with diablo there, they are running out of names lol, but san andreas is still a great game, its rating is still 9.6 since it came out which is very good, i dont have too much interest in GTA games anymore lol, i dont know why, i guess i kinda outgrew them, i know i know, something is wrong with me :)

maddog117
01-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Gta vice city stories is a pretty good game and i dont think there running out of names at all just new concepts

souljaa
01-03-2007, 12:59 PM
The King did you ever happen to get it?!..Or still stuck?

LiNuX
01-03-2007, 06:25 PM
lol i dont think he finished yet, we go to the same school, i'll ask him tomorrow, he's been busy these days thats why he's not on as much lol :)

souljaa
01-03-2007, 06:26 PM
lol i dont think he finished yet, we go to the same school, i'll ask him tomorrow, he's been busy these days thats why he's not on as much lol :)

Lol. Ight...Just wondering :D.

Drake14
01-25-2007, 11:51 PM
This is an amazing game! i played it on the PS2 and i loved it!

Getting your guy all jacked and buff, gettin tats, taking territories over and everything!

I really wanna play it on the PC though!