PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Laptops

Fummbles
10-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Im just wondering what everyone thinks is the best laptop for gaming? I was looking at a Dell XPS as an upgrade from my Inspiron. I mainly play Starcraft2 and Combat Arms. :mask:

LiNuX
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
You should look at the components rather than the brand. If you want to play games you better make sure it has a good CPU, a decent amount of ram, and a good GPU, otherwise getting the most expensive or best listed Dell will be a waste of time and money.

I've heard Alienware is good but I've never tried it. I wouldn't recommend gaming on laptop due to overheating issues anyway but if you have to, check that out. IBM also makes great laptops and I know they can handle the load if you get the one with the right components.

Evan
10-09-2010, 02:06 AM
acer in my opinion make good gaming computers - but you might would like to go with a gaming brand

Dess
10-09-2010, 02:15 AM
My Sony Vaio is awesome.. but it was a custom build... Like Linux said.. it's all about the components.

Charlotte
10-09-2010, 04:15 AM
You can try on Alienware. No doubt bout that. But if you looking for cheaper one, then just go buy a graphic card.

Sickangel
10-09-2010, 07:13 PM
ASUS makes a good laptop and has the best warranty...

looere
10-20-2010, 01:44 AM
for game laptop,dell and asus are both good choices.I know this received high reviews,you can consider it.