PDA

View Full Version : Raw General Menager Discoverd!!!!!!!!

dor7123
10-09-2010, 02:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m__WkfRfBNc HERE IS A VIDEO SHOWING WHO IS THE GM LISTEN CAREFULLY UNTILL THE END:D

Jokersvirus
10-09-2010, 02:28 AM
All I hear is you comparing people. And if im not mistaken there is already a GM. It seems your using this stuff to get views and subs. I find this annoying.

dor7123
10-09-2010, 03:49 AM
no bro the gm is anonimus i said thera are only two option for the misterius gm is jr or micheal cole im not compairin just watch raw and u will see that the gm is anonimos

Jokersvirus
10-09-2010, 03:53 AM
You said the gm is discovered which mean announced which means they have been named. But your saying it will be JR or cole. So that means no GM has been selected and its a battle between the two. SO there is no GM selected nor discovered.

I dont think its good practice to make videos on youtube like these just to get views. Its a good way to lose people and get a bad rep.

dor7123
10-09-2010, 04:03 AM
its no battle dude the gm is unknown so the only ppl that i thinkand been proved to be is either jr or cole its a guess based on firm facts there is no contest

Charlotte
10-09-2010, 04:13 AM
Let him doing the think that he wanna. As long as the mod doesn't blame him for that.
I'm not wrestling fan..

Jokersvirus
10-09-2010, 04:14 AM
Look dude, youve countered what your entire thread is about so youve proven your thread is just to get you views. Please stop it that is extremely annoying. If you want to make quality videos and post them by all means do so, dont sit here thinking we arent smart enough to see past your tricks.

dor7123
10-09-2010, 04:47 AM
Im Not Doing Anything To Get Views Dude If U Dont Watch Wwe Dont Read It And It Is To Both Of U Of Course U Wouldn Understand U Dont Watch It!!!!

Dess
10-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Dor... don't get defensive.

dor7123
10-09-2010, 10:22 AM
wow u live to annoy me i dont do anything for views this video is made only for ppl ho watched wwe this few last months and are wondering who is the anonimus gm and by the way why u demoted my rep power

Charlotte
10-09-2010, 10:38 AM
wow u live to annoy me i dont do anything for views this video is made only for ppl ho watched wwe this few last months and are wondering who is the anonimus gm and by the way why u demoted my rep power

Duh, pls everyone stop mad at him. He just wanna us to watch his vid. There is no problem with that.

Dess
10-09-2010, 11:12 AM
no Ixel there is no problem with that (other than when it gets to the point he's spamming)... the problem is when he takes any negative criticism and gets defensive and insults other members. Then it becomes the problem.

I don't live to annoy anyone...( other than Linux and Jacob. :p ) and was warning you to stop being so defensive before you got yourself infracted for insulting members, and quite possibly a mod... so everyone needs to cool their jets and relax before this gets out of hand. Consider this my final warning.

dor7123
10-09-2010, 11:50 AM
lol semms lie linux anooyd by me too but im not defensive he is saying stuff without even nowing what he says and i havent insulted him

Dess
10-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Dor.... you did get defensive. I warned you about it. End of [public] discussion. If you want to discuss it further with me, feel free to pm me. I already messaged you... Until then.. drop it.

dor7123
10-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Not About The Arguement: Whenever I Post A Thread I Want U Guys Not To Go Off Topic For Stuff Like Wtf? Didnt Get It? U Just Want The Views! Low Qality (not Graphicly) Like When I Said It Is A Topic In Wwe So He Didnt Saw Wwe Than He Wouldnt Understand Its Not About A Point Of View Its Just Him Coming To A Topic A Have No Knowledge In It

LiNuX
10-09-2010, 12:17 PM
</thread>

Don't post stuff like this anymore - if you have useful videos to post, make sure you post them rather than link your video to another video. That's not helpful and is negative rep worthy.