PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Defenders!

Sickangel
10-09-2010, 07:25 AM
I am aware that the new online tower defense game is going to be released soon. I have watched the trailer like 100 times and have already preordered the game from gamersgate.com...

Im so excited about this game!!!

Official Dungeon Defenders Homepage | Trendy Entertainment
(http://www.dungeondefenders.com) is the official website... I am currently downloading gamespy comrade... You guys should throw me your name and we can play together if you get the game :)

My comrade ID is sickangel :)

jango
10-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Yeah I've been thinking about it myself after a friend posted about it on my site (http://www.macksites.co.uk/GameBank/index.php?topic=656.0) .. I'm still not 100% sure about tower defence games though hehe. If I get it I'll add you on so you can come play with us :)

Sickangel
10-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Sounds like fun.... and i hear later on in they are gonna add a Versus mode.... i imagine it would be like a 3D DOTA or LoL

Charlotte
10-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Really nice site tbh.
3D DOTA? lol how is that? :P

Sickangel
10-09-2010, 07:52 AM
im guessing it would be like 3D because you would still be controlling your champion.... and using all the spells and what not.... but the camera angle would be behind your champion and you would be able to rotate the camera.... least from the looks of the trailer....

Charlotte
10-09-2010, 10:09 AM
im guessing it would be like 3D because you would still be controlling your champion.... and using all the spells and what not.... but the camera angle would be behind your champion and you would be able to rotate the camera.... least from the looks of the trailer....

Well from my opinion, the game looks pretty terrible and it's ain't free.
Terrible and ain't free. I cannot imagine those two words combined. :P

Sickangel
10-09-2010, 04:43 PM
hahaha why you think its bad?

ZXDarknessfalls
11-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Well from my opinion, the game looks pretty terrible and it's ain't free.
Terrible and ain't free. I cannot imagine those two words combined. :P

This game looks Terrible I say! Why? Cause I said so That's why....

Or you could explain why you think it looks bad and appear smarter to us all.
I have the game on 360 and my brother has it on PC and 360. I think its great, my brother (BobTD) thinks it is also amazing (as clearly shown by him having to different copies of the game), so for anyone who wants an Opinion of this with good reason just ask and I am sure I can help one decide if they should get it. And I promise not to say to get it or not Just cause I say so.

BobTD
11-17-2011, 10:55 PM
The review is linked in my signature. As well as what I find as addicting gameplay, this is essentially a full quality AAA game that you would pay $40-$50 in a store to get, for $15 via STEAM, xbox arcade or the PSNetwork.

Match that with a team of Unreal3 engine professionals aiming to make a new company stand out, and its no wonder this game is groundbreaking in terms of polish and refined technical achievement.

@ Charlotte :

Weather or not you like the game is up to you to decide. But dont expect anyone to respect your opinion before you try it. I think its unfair to say something looks bad without cause, while expecting a free product. Nothing is free, and frankly if you cant afford $15... no one cares about your opinion because you aren't the target audience. I know its harsh, but true.

Muffincat
11-17-2011, 10:58 PM
All the comments in this thread (before bumping) are a year old, so... yeah. They probably aren't going to be responding.

But yeah, this game is tons of fun, etc.

BobTD
11-17-2011, 11:25 PM
oh lol, necromancy. sry....

This game needs a new thread.

TheGateKeeper
04-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Strong thread bump lol. Good game thou.