PDA

View Full Version : COD4 Same AA and framerate on 360/ps3

Scott
08-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Same level of AA between 360/PS3, both @ 60fps.

Hate on the PS3 all you want guys, but we've done did it up right for the Sony lovers. Nothing has been 360 footage yet touted as PS3, you crack-heads! I'm not sure whats up with what you guys might have seen at E3, but we do have AA on the PS3.

As for the low res on those shots - I have no idea why these are so low. The full 720p versions have been available for a few days now.

Finally, the beta doesn't have a start date yet - just keep an eye on www.charlieoscardelta.com

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...7&postcount=69

We have had some of the most talented developers in the world working on the PS3 version since day one. Before they had anything to work with with CoD4, they were taking CoD2 and bringing it over to the PS3. This gave them a massive understanding of how the PS3 hardware works (and only took them a few months). As soon as CoD4 was ready to be under full development, that team began optimizing the game for the PS3. Which was in month 4 or 5 I believe.

We just blew Sony's socks off at E3. They wanted to know why all 3rd party games didn't have console parity like we do. They are EXTREMELY excited about CoD4 for the PS3.

Stay tuned for updates on special CoD4 luv on the PS3.

and yes, PS3 version has 60 FPS minimum.

Great to hear. This game is going to rock, regardless of platform.

LiNuX
08-15-2007, 02:08 PM
moved to shooters since call of duty is a shooting game :D

and the same framerate is ok lol, watch one of them get mad and try to top the other one in another way lol

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Hmmm, you'd hope the ps3 version was better since the 360 is like 50% cheaper, infact, kids can afford 360's if they don't mind used and core editions,and i'm not talking for their birthday or something and not rich kids, I'm talking average kids.

It's good they've been working hard on the PS3 version but that just puts the PS3 in more of a spot for people to criticise it, if you need 4months to learn the system rather than the 360 which most people already know from the fact they use a PC almost everyday and to port a 360 game to the PC or vise versa little knowledge is needed, atleast when compared to the knowledge of porting it to a PS3. imo 360 is always going to be a winner.

No wonder the 360 has better graphics than the ps3, the AA lol