PDA

View Full Version : I am new here :)

xeysz
08-15-2007, 06:17 PM
I found this site by searching on Yahoo for a forum about games. This looks great so I will try to keep up.

The consoles I own are both the Wii and DS and my brother has a 360. I also play PC games.

Thank you! 8-)

EDIT: Oh yes, forgot to tell you guys my favorite games!

I like FPS games like CoD and War Rock on PC, and Halo on my bro's 360.

I am also a fan of MMORPGs, my favourite one is Voyage Century. I used to play Lord of the Rings Online, but grew tired of it.

Occasionally I grab my DS and play MarioKart or Diamond, which are both quite fun withWiFi.

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey Xeysz! Let me be the first to welcome you to Gamers-Forum! I personally own a PC mainly and a PS2 but thinking of buying an Xbox 360 hopefully within the next few months! Also thought of getting a DS but not so sure now as portable gaming isn't really my thing.. :P

xeysz
08-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Thank you!

I will put my XFire on here too but it doesn't have all my games on the list because I've had two XFire's.

One old one is Xeysz, but my active account is pepperboi nicknamed "xeysz."

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 06:38 PM
haha ok, LOTRO.. that game looked awesome, I got into the beta (found out i had a sign up page a day before it closed) spent about 10minutes playing through it didn't even get through the tutorial then logged off and came back on to find the message "beta test over" was pretty saddened by that :( so not worth buying it then?

Drake14
08-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the forums!

CoD and Warrock are definitely great games. you've got good taste in games ;) :D

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Warrock got old fast, free BF2? great, if you can't afford BF2 lol.

xeysz
08-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Well I ended my subscription to LotRO, but it seems they have advertising gimmicks where you refer people, and they get 14 days of play. If the referred continue their sub. then you get a free month of play. I suggest going on mmorpg forums and just see if you can get a trial. I couldn't run it high because I don't have any great graphics card.

And yeah Drake WarRock is fun! But I wish that CoD3 or 4 came out for PC too. I had CoD 1 for gamecube lol, and my brother has the 3rd for 360.

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 06:59 PM
hey umm xeysz.. I think I mentioned it.. you can't post links until you reach 10 posts... please avoid it in future until you reach 10 posts and if you list anything against our rules we won't hesitate to delete your message and your account :)

CoD3 wasn't released for the PC as it was said to be rather mediocre, CoD4 is meant to be coming out on PC though with great graphics.

I'm personally looking forward to..
Crysis
BioShock
Enemy Territory QuakeWars

xeysz
08-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I read that I am sorry it was nothing and slipped my mind was just suggesting.

Sorry, will definitely stop that.

lonewolfxix
08-15-2007, 07:03 PM
You can post links after hitting 10 posts, just make sure they don't go against the rules, sorry if i sound hostile, btw, if you haven't checked them already please read the rules on the FAQs page

LiNuX
08-15-2007, 09:42 PM
hey welcome to gamers forum :D at least yahoo brings in some traffic lol, majority comes in from google :P

if you need anything or have any questions, please let us know, and note: you need 10 posts and be a member of the forum for at least 24 hrs before posting links. You have to earn the right :D - for more info visit the FAQs (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php) and if your questions go unanswered, ask in the questions and suggestions board.

Again thanks for joining up and welcome to the forum!

Scott
08-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the forum!

hey welcome to gamers forum :D at least yahoo brings in some traffic lol, majority comes in from google :P

Well google is much more popular. I have never used Yahoo. I found this place on google

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Well google is much more popular. I have never used Yahoo. I found this place on google

actually they both bring in traffic lol, google brings in about 600% more tho :D but they both have about the same amount of pages indexed, google probably has 1000 more pages but its not that big of a difference

wifi
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
hey dude, welcome to the forum, feel at home :-P