PDA

View Full Version : New Vegas sig

jango
10-17-2010, 04:19 AM
I haven't quite finished with this yet .. but was kinda messing around with it over breakfast this morning so thought I'd share what I've done so far (well, in about 10 minutes lol) ..

http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/215284cbabf18ee695.jpg

- Proof (http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/215284cbabdba1f138.jpg)

Charlotte
10-17-2010, 04:42 AM
Nice color and nice render.
And also nice font.

TimmoUK
10-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Nice work, looks good.

jango
10-17-2010, 04:47 AM
Nice work, looks good.

Thanks Timmo.

Nice color and nice render.
And also nice font.

Thanks. I haven't used a render as such - it's actually 4 layers (or so) with separate effects with some alpha and blending thrown in to bring them together. There's something I don't like about it .. it might just be that one of these blends is a little too light and needs darkening .. *shrug*. It could just be that I need something else to help bring the elements together a little more. But hey, like I said .. it's a 'work in progress' hehe.

Thanks for the comment though Ixel.

HamadaLFC8
10-17-2010, 04:49 AM
:O whoooooa! nice one jango mango

jango
10-17-2010, 05:22 AM
:O whoooooa! nice one jango mango

Hehe cheers Hamamalamamamaldamama .. hopefully it'll be better the next time you see it :mask:

*edit* I ended up just editing my existing sig instead .. I kinda got bored :p

Th3-devils-princess
10-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Looks good I like the text works really well with the render :)
Also I like the render :)
Very nice I like :) :) :) :)

jango
10-17-2010, 09:56 AM
Looks good I like the text works really well with the render :)
Also I like the render :)
Very nice I like :) :) :) :)

Hehe thanks.

Like I said I kinda gave up on the sig and amended my existing one (which you can see at the bottom of my posts ofc).

I ended up making a FONV wallpaper instead which is too big for GF image hosting, but it is on my own site here (http://www.macksites.co.uk/GameBank/index.php?topic=140.msg1869#msg1869) if anyone wants to check it out.

LiNuX
10-17-2010, 11:48 AM
That's really good work. Everything fits in pretty perfectly. The only thing I'd point out is the text on the bottom right. There is nothing wrong with it, the effect just seems a bit much, not sure if that's the font. The 'G' in there is really hard to make out. Other than that, it's really good. Keep it up!

jango
10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
That's really good work. Everything fits in pretty perfectly. The only thing I'd point out is the text on the bottom right. There is nothing wrong with it, the effect just seems a bit much, not sure if that's the font. The 'G' in there is really hard to make out. Other than that, it's really good. Keep it up!

Yeah it's a font mostly, called 'phat grunge chickenface' (or something - I may have just made that name up, but anyways) .. I kinda edited it a little because I didn't want my name to be too up-front in the design if you know what I mean - I might've overdone it a little.

Cheers for the comment.

LemonRising
10-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Really cool, love the render choice jango ( :

agreed with linux

jango
10-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Really cool, love the render choice jango ( :

agreed with linux

hehe thanks.

Btw .. here's how it ended up when I played with it some more ..

http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/215284cbc65d81008b.jpg

A couple of minor adjustments, and I changed the hue on a layer that gave an effect I didn't like.

LemonRising
10-18-2010, 10:39 AM
mmm seems more saturated <:

better font though I wonder if you should lower the opacity a bit. up to you lol

jango
10-18-2010, 10:43 AM
mmm seems more saturated <:

better font though I wonder if you should lower the opacity a bit. up to you lol

hehe, if you saw the layers up-close you'd realise how much less 'hue' is being used on the layer that kinda washed out the original image.

I'm kinda happy with it now tbh, I get too bored sticking to just one image for too long. Odd thing is that I have no intention of using it myself lol .. was purely an exercise to kill 20 mins rly :p

LemonRising
10-18-2010, 10:47 AM
haha i see

yeah i figured you'd be done with it after one edit lol
I'm usually the same way

jango
10-18-2010, 12:17 PM
hehe

Btw, if anyone's reading this and wants this sig then let me know .. I'll change the name on it and it's yours. Someone might as well get some use from it. I'll keep the file for a few days, so if there's any takers .. be quick!

LiNuX
10-18-2010, 01:53 PM
nice work, the text is much better.

Th3-devils-princess
10-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Hehe thanks.

Like I said I kinda gave up on the sig and amended my existing one (which you can see at the bottom of my posts ofc).

I ended up making a FONV wallpaper instead which is too big for GF image hosting, but it is on my own site here (http://www.macksites.co.uk/GameBank/index.php?topic=140.msg1869#msg1869) if anyone wants to check it out.
lol hehe i like like its just a little bit epic hehe :)
thats pretty awesome lol the thing that stands out for me the most on all your sigs/wallpapers....is.... your text it always bleds in nicely with them :) i like your work :) :) :)

jango
10-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Aye Princess .. although I think I'm losing my mojo a bit tbh.

P.s. I'll be deleting the sig from my PC tomorrow (21st Oct) .. so if anyone wants it let me know .. quick :p

Th3-devils-princess
10-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey Mr jango that's epic look so much better than before :) nice edit :)

Aniki
10-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Very cool, but you seem to just rubbing that you have that game on our faces. :(

jango
10-20-2010, 11:18 PM
Very cool, but you seem to just rubbing that you have that game on our faces. :(

awwww, it's just a sig :)

Th3-devils-princess
10-21-2010, 04:38 AM
Lol how is the game Mr Jango???
Watched the trailer for it and it looks pretty awesome ...
But being as you have it.... I can here it first hand lol?????
:) :) :) :) :)

jango
10-21-2010, 04:53 AM
Lol how is the game Mr Jango???
Watched the trailer for it and it looks pretty awesome ...
But being as you have it.... I can here it first hand lol?????
:) :) :) :) :)

It's out tomorrow for everywhere outside of North America, so I'll let you know then. Shixx has been playing it though and said he was enjoying it the other night. Naturally I cut the conversation short so nothing got spoilt :p

Th3-devils-princess
10-21-2010, 05:43 AM
It's out tomorrow for everywhere outside of North America, so I'll let you know then. Shixx has been playing it though and said he was enjoying it the other night. Naturally I cut the conversation short so nothing got spoilt :p
oh sorry got the wrong end of the sick lol :( im always doing that :(
okay cool yeah if you could let me know please that would be good :) :) may sway my choice..... to buy or not to buy that is the question ..... lol :) :) :)

Iceskater101
10-21-2010, 09:20 AM
well this is a good signature :) good work