PDA

View Full Version : Plain Sight Video Review

Sickangel
10-17-2010, 03:13 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nKfiQeIvXs0/TLmtupiuU6I/AAAAAAAAACk/jh3z096gGMA/s1600/plain-sight-logo-image.jpg
Plain Sight! I found this game while surfing steams indy games list and as you guys can probably already tell, im a huge indy games supporter. This game was developed by a small company named Beatnik Games. Plain Sight is their first game :)
Plain Sight is a completely unique multiplayer arcade game revolving around fast action, low gravity, and essentially suicidal robotic ninjas. This game is one of the most action packed games I have ever played and requires a large understanding of the games physics as well as quick reflex skills. This game is FUN because its challenging! When you get a kill its like your whole world opened up. Its like when your playing baseball and you knock the ball outa the park. Its like football when you throw a touchdown pass or stuff a fullback and make a goal line defense. Making plays in this game is what it is all about, and then you kill yourself. Yes you literally must explode yourself in order to acquire the points you earned from your kills, and if you dont explode before you are killed, those points are stolen from you by the one who killed you! The more points you bank the more unlocks and perks you will attain. Strategy is huge! Its not like your standard shooter where you get a kill and it shows up on the scoreboard. You could have the most kills in the game and be the worst player in the room simply because you didnt kill yourself. This game is truly unique and one of its kind I highly suggest you check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSHVTpLOz7M (http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=VSHVTpLOz7M)

GAME REVIEW

Game Name:Plain Sight

Producer:Beatnik Games

Game Type:Arcade Ninja Action Shooter without Guns :)

Platforms:PC(Released)/PS3(TBA)/Wii(TBA)

Players:20

Release Date:April 5, 2010

Unlocks:Perks

Co-Op:Yes

Unique Feature:The whole game is unique

User Interface:Simple

Cinematic:-

Challenging:Extremely

Graphics:Unique, easy on the eyes

Creativity:Pioneer Status

Story:-

Replay Value:-

Cam System:3rd person

Sequel:-

Design:Good, not buggy

Competition:-

Rewards:-

Addictive:No

Rating:-

Game Music:Catchy

Anything out of Place:-

Hours of Play:Countless

Change in Sequel:-

Other Notes:GET THIS GAME!!!!!

jango
10-17-2010, 03:20 PM
A really well put-together review Sick .. very, very good. The only minor criticism I would have is that you need to speak a little louder, or boost your mic a bit .. but as I said, this is a very minor point really. I'm loving your style though.

I tried to put out of my mind that you were actually 100% naked while making this video, but I found it difficult .. especially when you started talking about "exploding balls in Plain Sight" .. oh my ..

Great job though mate .. enjoyed the review a lot. +Rep.

Sickangel
10-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Hahahaha Jango!!!!!! Rolfcopter!!!

and yes... im having mic troubles :(

Dess
10-17-2010, 03:27 PM
haha. I couldn't find a clean shirt...

I still giggle..

Awesome sick

<3

Shixx
10-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Good Review Man. Mic Problems Suck..been there.

Aniki
10-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Cool review! Is that game free or how much does it costs?

HamadaLFC8
10-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Awesome review man! Keep them coming :D

jango
10-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Cool review! Is that game free or how much does it costs?

£7.99 on Steam .. so about 9.14 Euros (approx $12.73)

Sickangel
10-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Game is $9.99 on steam in USA

Muffincat
10-18-2010, 11:49 AM
I have a friend who plays this game a lot and really loves it, so I had considered buying it... I... I may be more tempted now.

Thanks for reviewing this.

I wish there was a demo :( (There still isn't, right?)

jango
10-18-2010, 11:53 AM
I wish there was a demo :( (There still isn't, right?)

I think the official site says it all on that one ..

Plain Sight (http://plainsightgame.com/index.php/plainsight/demo/)

.. as in .. 'not yet'