PDA

View Full Version : Zeno Clash Explicit Rant

Sickangel
10-17-2010, 09:13 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nKfiQeIvXs0/TLuy_wNtxJI/AAAAAAAAAC0/aFry7_K3yWE/s1600/Zeno_Clash.jpgZeno Clash is a game developed by an indy company named Ace Team. Its a game that makes no sense. Heres the story. Your "family" hunts you down because you kill your mother/father (yes its one person) and tries to kill you. While you run and hide from them you run into a mysterious creature that knows everything. He tells you to take him back to the town and your family and that he can fix everything. He fixes nothing. You kill the same people over and over and over again. well.... just watch my video because this is just annoying to type about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6r703ypYOY

Ok i will admit... The game is actually quite beautiful graphically. If you can somehow find a way to unglue your eyes from the retarded rediculous looking characters within it.

Linx_is_me
10-18-2010, 01:26 AM
I loved this very funny , not much a review as you said but it was very fun to watch/

jango
10-18-2010, 03:02 AM
Watched it again this morning .. I enjoyed it :)

Charlotte
10-18-2010, 05:33 AM
Its a game that makes no sense. Heres the story. Your "family" hunts you down because you kill your mother/father (yes its one person) and tries to kill you. While you run and hide from them you run into a mysterious creature that knows everything. He tells you to take him back to the town and your family and that he can fix everything. He fixes nothing. You kill the same people over and over and over again.

I don't have to watched your video, this totally describe everything lol.

That's show how suck is the gameplay.

Sickangel
10-18-2010, 10:46 AM
I find it funny that i can go on youtube and find so many positive reviews about this game.... Its like they are paid to say good things about it or something..... Either that or people just dont care that they kill the same person 1000000 times and has a ****ty story and doesnt make sense....

jango
10-18-2010, 10:53 AM
I find it funny that i can go on youtube and find so many positive reviews about this game.... Its like they are paid to say good things about it or something..... Either that or people just dont care that they kill the same person 1000000 times and has a ****ty story and doesnt make sense....

Simple .. one man's Win-taco is another man's poop burger :)

LemonRising
10-19-2010, 01:49 PM
LOL
oh lord
that was
hilarious
"It was AWFUL"

also, what happened to your shirt? lolll not that i'm complaining : D
/female

Sickangel
10-19-2010, 02:09 PM
lol that was the part of the video that i edited out.... hahahhaa ohhhh man.... the raw footage is hillarious

LemonRising
10-19-2010, 02:21 PM
lmfao did you go hulk and rip it off?

DID YOU TURN GREEN?

Aizen
10-19-2010, 03:47 PM
I was wondering about this game.... Now I know not to buy it :P

Sickangel
10-19-2010, 04:05 PM
lol i didnt turn green... but i def ripped it off... and through it at my computer....

Hahah I Just Noticed How I Spelled Threw.... Fail