PDA

View Full Version : Good Day

EpsilonX
10-18-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm in a really good mood right now, I think today's gonna be a good day. Or rather, as good as a day can get where I have to spend it studying. I have 2 tests tomorrow, one at 8:30 am and another at 5:30 PM. I suppose I can study for the 5:30 one between my classes (i get done with class at 1:10, then have to go back at 5:30), but the morning one i gotta study for today. Gonna try to study BEFORE midnight this time. But I got a 90 on the test last time, so i'm not really worried.

Anyways, I'm in a good mood. The kinda good mood i'd be in freshmen semester at college (by second semester, the freshmen feeling was gone, the whole semester had a completely different atmosphere) when i'd wake up and put on something corporate then do my math homework. Boy do I miss those times...I think really I just miss dorming. Maybe next year.

jango
10-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Good to hear Epsi .. and good luck with the tests tomorrow.

My day has been good too (so far), so it's nice to hear I'm not alone in this hehe.

Drake14
10-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Glad to hear you're having such a good day! :)

I actually should be reading for history right now. I have a 6 page paper due on Wednesday and I have to read an entire biography on Emma Goldman to write it; and I haven't read a single page of it yet.

And then I have a persuasive paper to write for English that's also due on Wednesday.

And aside from my website being down and staying up till 1:00 last night trying to figure out what's going on, and then getting up at 6 for class, my day has been pretty good :)

Again, I'm glad to hear you're having such a good day! :)

Aniki
10-18-2010, 08:25 AM
My day is going out great. My Portuguese class won't be so good tho, forgot to buy the book I was suposed to buy 1 week ago for it. I'll just read out of a friend's book, and hope that the teacher doesn't kill me >:(

And also, it's today, that Naruto Storm 2 will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EpsilonX
10-18-2010, 08:27 AM
Naruto? >.> Good mood over!

jk lol. It feels like spring to me, sucks cuz I don't really want winter to be coming up, I feel like it should be like 4 months away, not a month and a half. Oh well.

Drake14
10-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Yeah I'm definitely not a fan of winter. I hate being cold. I hate driving in the show and sleet and freezing rain. I hate slipping on ice. I hate having to warm up my car. I hate having to deal with gross salty roads.

I basically hate everything about winter. Except the snow on the trees looks cool.
And if I knew how to snowboard, that would likely make it more enjoyable haha.

Muffincat
10-18-2010, 09:48 AM
Oh my gosh, no! I am so excited to have my first winter in somewhere where it snows a bunch! I am extremely excited to make adorable snow creatures outside :3

jango
10-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Oh my gosh, no! I am so excited to have my first winter in somewhere where it snows a bunch! I am extremely excited to make adorable snow creatures outside :3

omgad .. I just got a vision of snow-kitten pics appearing on GF fairly soon ..

/facepalm

:p

Muffincat
10-18-2010, 10:39 AM
THIS WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN ONCE IT SNOWS, OH MY GOD

you guys just wait!

EpsilonX
10-18-2010, 11:28 AM
We just got 2 new kittens, so i'll take a picture of them playing in the snow for you muffin.

Anyways, I want winter, I just feel like it's coming too soon.

Muffincat
10-18-2010, 11:52 AM
BUT DON'T LET THEM GET TOO COLD EPS

DON'T LET THEM DIE D:

but yes please adorable pictures forever

jango
10-18-2010, 11:54 AM
BUT DON'T LET THEM GET TOO COLD EPS

DON'T LET THEM DIE D:

but yes please adorable pictures forever

Hmm .. so none like this then?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/i-has-frozen.jpg

Muffincat
10-18-2010, 11:58 AM
oh...oh...my goodness...that...but...that is so cute...oh

oh my god

oh

my

god

jango

yes.

Jaykub
10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Jaykub just got up.. he will report how his day went later..

LemonRising
10-18-2010, 12:46 PM
I will love winter temperatures/weather once i get over this cold B|

This morning I woke up and I was like "B(" then I listened to music and was like ": D"

EpsilonX
10-18-2010, 01:29 PM
I hate having to bundle up. It's like once I get used to wearing shorts and a t shirt, they start making me wear thicker and longer items of clothing. ffff.

LemonRising
10-19-2010, 01:53 PM
i wear jeans and sweaters and layers all year round, so winters more suited for how i dress lolll

plus snow is pretty much amazing.

Ilyich Valken
10-19-2010, 07:41 PM
How does it feel like spring? It's freaking 30-40 degrees out on average now >_>

EpsilonX
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Just the atmosphere. It was all sunny and happy. And spring is usually cold yknow. It just felt like a bright summer should be approaching, not a dark cold winter.

LemonRising
10-19-2010, 11:13 PM
It's been a steady 20 degrees in my room for teh past two weeks lol
It is pretty sunny out, but falls usually like that.
Makes the trees look amazing ( :