PDA

View Full Version : Judge Judy .. where do they get these people??

jango
10-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Don't ask me why (because I have absolutely no idea), but I've been watching Judge Judy a fair amount while playing WoW recently. When I say 'watching' it, the more accurate term would be 'it's on in the same room as me' meaning that I really pay very little attention to it in general.

Anyways .. this particular case came up and I was like 'wth ...' and simply had to share it with you guys .. unbelievable ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq_5_4QS8mk

Jokersvirus
10-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Ok so his defense is that he was given to much alochol? Wow, that defense is just beyond stupid. BUT its not the dumbest, google twinky defense.

Its very annoying the defenses people will come up with to try and look good in court, 99.99999% of the time they will not work and the judge will just want to beat them with a hammer.

But to answer your question Jango its simple... Dont ask, its most likely the same gene pool as the people from Maury, Jerry Springer, and all these other stupid shows come from

jango
10-19-2010, 12:59 AM
hahaha yeah, that's what i thought lol

.. and yeah, his defence simply blew my mind :S

Iceskater101
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
ha. I have seen worse
but really if he is a chef he should know how much is to much
pathetic

LemonRising
10-22-2010, 02:43 PM
lmfao people seem to just desperately throw up a defence and hope it works. stupidd.

Kuwabara5678
10-22-2010, 05:12 PM
I love the chick's reaction when she wins the case. :3

But yeah, these are the real Americans that are behind the "Patriotic, upstanding, good-natured American" propaganda.

:/

LiNuX
10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
wasn't the bill for just $45? Or am I reading it wrong?

In the end, both parties get paid for being on the show and the winner gets the settlement he/she won.

Aniki
10-22-2010, 05:27 PM
This may not be relevant, but still awesome, some cases may be lost (unfairly) but the judge pratically considers them idiots. I saw this on a TV show: the other guy (the bad one >=( ) that won, the judge only made the other 'team' to pay him 1.32 bucks. Pratically, the judge told him: You suck!

JadeDynastyInductionID
11-10-2010, 03:00 PM
The video doesn't work anymore.