PDA

View Full Version : New Bo Burnham Cd

Linx_is_me
10-21-2010, 12:01 PM
So I went on youtube today , NEW BO BURNHAM CD out today . I am gonna go buy it what about you guys ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLFmN7aJe0&feature=sub

jango
10-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Hehe .. well I enjoyed the video, although I haven't a clue who this guy is andit's not really my taste. The thing I simply couldn't escape from is how much he reminded me of Dili ..

P.s. I'll probably get an infraction for that now ^^

Linx_is_me
10-21-2010, 12:13 PM
lol , he is the best word master ever check this out it will blow your mind . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuF6CpML3IQ

Muffincat
10-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Hehe .. well I enjoyed the video, although I haven't a clue who this guy is andit's not really my taste. The thing I simply couldn't escape from is how much he reminded me of Dili ..

P.s. I'll probably get an infraction for that now ^^

OH MY GOD, WHAT

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

...especially when he looks down from a side angle..holy crap.

I am too mesmerized by this to comment on anything else

dylanm504
10-21-2010, 03:55 PM
sweet guys! keep me posted!

Linx_is_me
10-21-2010, 09:58 PM
oh man cant wait I am going to wal mart to buy it in three days Going to be soo great.

Jaykub
10-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Is that the same dude that did the bo yo song..?

Linx_is_me
10-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Yes he is , He was originally just from youtube but got really popular .

Jaykub
10-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Yes he is , He was originally just from youtube but got really popular .

that song was really annoying >.>

Linx_is_me
10-21-2010, 10:21 PM
The bo yo one XD, I love em all . I love New Math the best here check it out
but keep in mind all his CD songs are better .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obIGsb-IZMo

Charlotte
10-22-2010, 04:19 AM
that song was really annoying >.>
Indeed lol, I'm thinking the same.

I don't what best about this dude and his music. :P

Doesn't suit my taste of music.

Diligence109
10-22-2010, 08:41 AM
New Math was definitely his star achievement of his youtube meme days. I saw this guy live at Cornell last year... before he got too "big" I guess... didn't expect to see a full on produced cd out of him! I'll have to listen to this later.

I've been told many times before that I look like this kid :p He was okay live, though his comedy act was loosely organized and he doesn't quite have the presence and energy to captivate a crowd as one guy on a stage... but he was pretty darn good, besides, especially considering his age.

Linx_is_me
10-22-2010, 10:52 AM
New Math was definitely his star achievement of his youtube meme days. I saw this guy live at Cornell last year... before he got too "big" I guess... didn't expect to see a full on produced cd out of him! I'll have to listen to this later.

I've been told many times before that I look like this kid :p He was okay live, though his comedy act was loosely organized and he doesn't quite have the presence and energy to captivate a crowd as one guy on a stage... but he was pretty darn good, besides, especially considering his age.

Actually this is his second CD , His first was called bo yo . His new one is Words Words Words .I have seen him live also pretty epic .