PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is minecraft?

EpsilonX
10-22-2010, 03:07 PM
So i've heard a lot about this game, i saw the post on here that somebody built a computer on it, then on another website i saw a picture of minecraft and it looked like somebody lookin in a window and he's like "help im scared" So basically i have no idea what this game is. Anybody wanna help?

Jokersvirus
10-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Minecraft is just what it sounds like. you pay 20 bucks for the game and when you start playing it creates a random world for you where you can explore, build, destroy, whatever you want. Also has multilayer capabilities. go to youtube and search for seananners. he has a 10 part or so series about minecraft.

Aniki
10-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Lol, I asked myself the same question. I saw my friends playing it tons of times, and I have no idea what it is about >=( I'll youtube it right now eheh.

Found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qss4uy6C_g0&feature=fvst

It's cool, but how much is it? I mean, cool, but not worth 20 bucks AT ALL

Shixx
10-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Is it $20 I thought it was $10.

I have it I bought it like in it's first weeks it was VERY addicting for awhile I got away from it and I'm afraid of how addicting it would be now..

Jaykub
10-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Whoaaa.. Where has this game been all my life.. I think I may go ahead a buy it.. That looks awesome as helll

Jokersvirus
10-22-2010, 06:45 PM
what you can do with that game is just beyond creative.

jango
10-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Maybe I'm missing the point .. it looks awful and boring to me :(

Shixx
10-22-2010, 09:02 PM
lol Jango, you probably just don't see the Creativity and freedom side of it :P

jango
10-22-2010, 09:06 PM
lol Jango, you probably just don't see the Creativity and freedom side of it :P

Aye maybe .. guess it's just not my kinda thing on that score ..

Trigz
10-22-2010, 09:23 PM
minecraft is amazing, like seriously. everyone i know thats plays it, got addicted to it. You pretty much start on a random generated world, and get surplies. like, collect wood and make it refined, and get sand, dirt, and pretty much build any building structure and theres a bunch of different mines. Youtube it, and im pretty sure its like 15 bucks or something