PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play cod4 with me? K/D over 1.10 please

Trigz
10-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Sup, i pretty much only play cod4 nowadays, and not much of my friends play cod4, so if anyones good and interested then add me on xbox : Triggernomicz

Jokersvirus
10-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Im sorry but putting up limitations on who can play with you is just childish. What does kd even matter, I rather play with friends who suck but enjoy themselves instead of someone who is trying to make a perfect team, 'cause then you get people who get mad over a video game.

Bottom line, be more open to inviting people to play with. dont draw a line in a sand and pick and chose people, its not right and with some people it might draw a line with who might even speak to you.

Just saying

Trigz
10-24-2010, 06:18 PM
i suppose that is true, its a bonus if you have friends to play with and they're good. im just saying that im a competitive person/player, and i like to play with people that are competitive as well

Jokersvirus
10-25-2010, 10:32 AM
I am competitive as well, but I dont limit myself to who I play with, cause there is no reason for it. If you want to win go for it but dont say "only people with a 1.10 or better may apply."

Trigz
10-26-2010, 12:40 AM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet