PDA

View Full Version : Hiyo

deathadderftw
10-25-2010, 12:19 PM
I've just started trying to get some nice gamer equipment and such, and i found this Razer competition! I'm supposed to share my link to get people to join, and i thought, hey? why not visit a forum to share my link! :D So, lets start with, how do i post a message at the forum? ;)

Jaykub
10-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Read the rules, The link is in my sig.. No posting links here..

HamadaLFC8
10-25-2010, 12:52 PM
ahhahahahaha xD welcome ? :P

Diligence109
10-25-2010, 03:20 PM
welcome to the forum, deathadder! We love seeing new faces around the forum but - I'll be frank with you - we HATE it when people come here to advertise sites (their own or otherwise) or come to just post affiliate links.

In fact, we hate it so much we've made provisions for exactly that behavior in our Forum Rules (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470)... the (unfortunately necessary) rulings we did make against abusing the forum with affiliate or advertising links are as strict as to score the offender an immediate temporary ban without warning.

If you want to hang around and chat about anything and everything gaming related with us, we'd love to have you! But please, please read the rules and please, please don't just post your link and disappear; you're not going to get any "hits" and you're only going to bother us with having to clean up after you (delete your posts/links, ban you, etc.)

Don't just be "paperwork" to us mods here; I hope to see you around the forum!

LiNuX
10-25-2010, 09:40 PM
i thought, hey? why not visit a forum to share my link! :D

Because most people would see it as spam. You'd have better luck of getting your message across by randomly emailing people.

So yeah...Leggi le norme

Charlotte
10-26-2010, 05:18 AM
Welcome to our forum.

deathadderftw
10-27-2010, 12:45 PM
ow, well :S that was quite good reasons why to not give out my link :q well, im sry then... wont be any links posted, thanks for advicing me so i wont get banned! :D I'll read the rules! :D

LemonRising
10-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Hey there deathadder
haha i know about the razer contest you mentioned, got my own link ;p so unfortunately I wont be able to help you out with that

welcome to the forum, hope you stick around ( :

Th3-devils-princess
10-27-2010, 02:21 PM
Welcome have fun :) :) :)