PDA

View Full Version : PS3 exclusives release confirmed - Europe lags again

lonewolfxix
08-17-2007, 06:29 PM
They do KNOW the time difference is in hours, right?

Well, as this page title suggests, you have to wonder if publishers actually that the times difference between here and North America is measured in hours and not days, yeah?

I only raise this because, according to these release dates, the 'simultaneous' launch of Warhawk is spread over what appears to be two weeks... which is how long we'll have to wait to see it on the UK shelves after Sony's tilty-shooty-flyer is launched over in the US. This is despite Game Director Dylan Jobe promising that we'd all see Warhawk at the same time. Cheers.

Anyway, Warhawk now hits these shores on the 12th September but the good news is that it'll include a headset in the bundle for some in-game smack-talking PS3 stylee.

Other titles with confirmed dates are the much vaunted Heavenly Sword on the 19th September, Folklore on the 10th October and then both Lair and Eye of Judgement on the 24th October.

Now much as I like the PS3 and want to see it do well I'm still wondering where the 'killer app' is... then again, I've been waiting for the same thing on the Xbox 360 for nearly two years...

Source: Hexus.net: PS3 exclusives release confirmed - Europe lags again (http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=9622)

LiNuX
08-17-2007, 08:50 PM
lol, sux huh, usually the tech consoles and stuff come out in japan first, then north america, and then europe, most games come out in USA first then Europe, dont know where japan falls in there lol

example: ipod, iphone, PS3 itself

lonewolfxix
08-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Yeah.. Europe is always behind.. PS3... global release?! bs, we waited like 3-6months longer, I'm not really complaining as I hate SONY for all the crap they've done. I'm not sure why Europe is lagged behind always. you have Japan, tiny country, they get everything before anyone else mainly cause things are made there or in China where they can pay people less. then America, yeah, huge, then Europe, absolutely ginormous with loads of people alot willing to pay these insane prices for consoles and other electronics as they have no idea what it can do and just think "it's by sony, it must be amazing."

Hurley
08-18-2007, 11:40 PM
The ps3 is mad!:D

cwbolton
08-19-2007, 06:05 AM
your telling me were behid in everything technology games films and im not goig to buy a ps3 too expensive and i wouldnt play it enough plus a ps3 would be 2.5 years wages to buy it with a couple of games lol

lonewolfxix
08-20-2007, 11:39 AM
2.5 years wages? You only earn ?250/year? people who work in McDonalds make that a week.

It is expensive considering it is 2 and a half weeks wages to get it with a few games, I hate how Europe is always left behind! my friend bought final Fantasy XII when he went to America just so he didn't have to wait and could play it on his computer - hard luck.. it didn't play that well.. they're still sorting out the engine to work properly on FF12! probably have sorted it out now. But it's stupid how we're always last, it pisses me off.

cwbolton
08-20-2007, 01:04 PM
yeah remember im only 14 so any job exept a papr round is onsiderd as child labour so i cant do anything so i opend lh security and as soon as we start making money from that we wont need to work

lonewolfxix
08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
I think you'll find the average paper round is ?40/month in england which is ?480/year :P lol

LiNuX
08-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I think you'll find the average paper round is ?40/month in england which is ?480/year :P lol

thats more than enough for the ps3 lol, thats if u r willing to wait that long :D