PDA

View Full Version : A little game for Christmas?

Aniki
10-31-2010, 11:47 AM
So, Christmas is coming (yay...) and I'm thinking of asking for a game for Ps3. But, since LBP 2 only comes out in January, I need to think of another game to get. If you know any list of games that are coming out this Christmas let me see it please =D

-Any type of game.
-New or old, but not much anyway.
-Online features are optionable.
-It totally must have trophies. Totally.
-If you know a website/review about it, let me see it =D
-Multiplayer and/or Motion Controller compatibility would be awesome!

Show me all your suggestions, and in the end I'll let you know which one I chose :P

Aniki
11-01-2010, 09:18 AM
No one going to help me? =(

jango
11-01-2010, 09:26 AM
I'd love to .. but I don't do consoles :(

Muffincat
11-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Here is a handy list: Bishop's gaming world: The games of November 2010 (List and Thoughts) (http://www.bishopsgamingworld.com/2010/10/games-of-november-2010-list-and.html)

those are just for November; I dunno, none of them seem very interesting to me (except the Sly Collection, but I already own 3 and two copies of 1 so that would be kinda useless)

I didn't find anything else for December, but I didn't spend much time looking. Hope this helps a bit?

EpsilonX
11-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Dragon Age Origins or Demon's Souls are good winter options. They both came out last holiday season though

jango
11-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Dragon Age Origins or Demon's Souls are good winter options. They both came out last holiday season though

Actually the 'Ultimate' edition of Dragon Age came out recently and might be a good idea (if they do it on PS3, can't remmeber). Comes with the original game, the expansion and all of the DLCs.

EpsilonX
11-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Actually the 'Ultimate' edition of Dragon Age came out recently and might be a good idea (if they do it on PS3, can't remmeber). Comes with the original game, the expansion and all of the DLCs.

fml lol. Is it $60?

jango
11-01-2010, 09:51 AM
fml lol. Is it $60?

hmm .. well I could get it here for £25 on the pc .. if I didn't have it all already .. so it probably won't be 'too' expensive over there on a different platform.

Th3-devils-princess
11-01-2010, 11:47 AM
well assassin's creed brotherhood , COD Black ops both come out this month :) :) :) :)

Diligence109
11-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Call of Duty Black Ops really looks like it's going to be something special... lots of work going into it at least and tons of hype for it out there. I hope it turns out to be an alright game... I'll probably get a shot at it on the 360 cause my roommate has it pre-ordered, so I might put up a short preview/review of the game once it comes out

Th3-devils-princess
11-03-2010, 09:59 AM
have this game pre-ordered as well you get the bonous disk and the film cell aslo which is just epic :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ilyich Valken
11-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Call of Duty Black Ops really looks like it's going to be something special... lots of work going into it at least and tons of hype for it out there. I hope it turns out to be an alright game... I'll probably get a shot at it on the 360 cause my roommate has it pre-ordered, so I might put up a short preview/review of the game once it comes out

We should play if you do.

And just so I'm on topic... Black Ops or AC Brotherhood!

Linx_is_me
11-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Here is a list of all the game I came up with but I do not know what kind of games you play,
Katamari Forever
Resistance 1 or 2
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition
Metal Gear solid 4
Resident Evil 5 Gold
Ratchet and clank Future weapons or All 4 one