PDA

View Full Version : Enslaved

EpsilonX
11-01-2010, 04:55 PM
For anybody who hasn't heard of this band...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqoKrnLxfQE&feature=related

Listen to that song, all the way through. You might not get it at first, but man, that's a fantastic song.

jango
11-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Hmm .. sounds like old school Iron Maiden to me .. sry but I didn't enjoy it, nothing new :(

EpsilonX
11-01-2010, 05:05 PM
How does it sound anything like old school iron maiden?

It took me a few listens for it to really click with me, but boy did it click.

jango
11-01-2010, 05:10 PM
How does it sound anything like old school iron maiden?

It took me a few listens for it to really click with me, but boy did it click.

It just does imo .. it just didn't do much for me except to conjure up thoughts of spandex-clad axe-wielders ..

EpsilonX
11-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I can see this conjuring up those thoughts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGxjQPFp1yI
but not so much enslaved

Ilyich Valken
11-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Hmm .. sounds like old school Iron Maiden to me .. sry but I didn't enjoy it, nothing new :(

There's a huge difference between old and new Maiden? It's all pretty consistent :laugh:

jango
11-01-2010, 06:24 PM
There's a huge difference between old and new Maiden? It's all pretty consistent :laugh:

Wasn't quite the point I was making, but sure .. whatever makes sense to you :S

Linx_is_me
11-01-2010, 07:19 PM
I have heard of them :) . Also Eps good luck with your three hour download . You should just go watch lord of the rings lol

EpsilonX
11-01-2010, 07:43 PM

well the first few were a bit rougher with some more punk influence, while the more recent stuff is a bit mellower with more prog elements.

neither of which sound anything like enslaved though >.>

I have heard of them :) . Also Eps good luck with your three hour download . You should just go watch lord of the rings lol

that....really doesn't belong here...but i'm not gonna download it til before i go to bed. I'll check up on it in the morning, hopefully it'll be done. If not, i'll let it go til after class.