PDA

View Full Version : call of duty black ops

darkgamer
11-02-2010, 03:56 PM
cant wait for black ops http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4kvSIIWqEs

WobbleSock
11-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Neither can I; That means all the little, pre-pubescent kids on the MoH section of the EA Forums will go away & talk about their awesome no-scopes somewhere else.

addam
11-03-2010, 04:39 AM
What are you looking more forward to the story mode or multi-player?

darkgamer
11-03-2010, 10:52 AM
muiltplayer :radar: ;-) :radar:

LiNuX
11-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Probably won't get the game any time soon. I was gonna get MW2 but after trying it out for several weekends and then getting BFBC2...MW2 was a disappointment. But I'll probably be trying this one out though..I played almost every version of COD (don't think I missed any) so I'll most likely play this one even if I don't own it.

jango
11-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Probably won't get the game any time soon. I was gonna get MW2 but after trying it out for several weekends and then getting BFBC2...MW2 was a disappointment. But I'll probably be trying this one out though..I played almost every version of COD (don't think I missed any) so I'll most likely play this one even if I don't own it.

There was some talk on one of the Steam forums of them doing a free MP weekend (from Valve guys rather than just rumours) sometime at the end of the year/early next year (or something like that) .. so might be worth keeping an eye out for that :)

I'm pretty much in the same camp having watched the details of the game .. I need more convincing and won't be buying on a whim because of the hype saying how different it is, when there's not a lot to bare that out.

LiNuX
11-03-2010, 01:56 PM
They have tons of free weekends so I won't be surprised. I was waiting for a BFBC2 one for a while...but then gave up and found the game on sale so I jumped on it.

Raoul
11-10-2010, 01:39 AM
This game is very close it was suppose to be released yesterday I must find out if the shops have it, because the Call of Duty series they are always great especially when LANING this game.:D