PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, I'm WafflesMcGee

WafflesMcGee
11-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey everyone, I'm WafflesMcGee. Not exactly sure what to tell about myself, but here goes. I'm a guy. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I'm not a serious gamer; I just do it for fun, although I will get frustrated sometimes if I'm doing horrible. Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this site :)

EpsilonX
11-03-2010, 09:14 PM
*dumps syrup on you and feeds you to everybody*

Jaykub
11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
*dumps syrup on you and feeds you to everybody*

I'd +rep you if I could :D

Welcome to the forum waffles! I hope you have a great time here with us.

WafflesMcGee
11-03-2010, 09:59 PM
*dumps syrup on you and feeds you to everybody* Not cool. WafflesMcGee refuses to be eaten. :no: I shall vanquish you with my powers of Waffle Awesomeness. :D

EpsilonX
11-03-2010, 10:10 PM

I'll take a raincheck on the rep.

Linx_is_me
11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
welcome to gf ,

Jaykub
11-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Hey waffles, I just wanted to let you know that double posting is against our rules so try not to do it :P

WafflesMcGee
11-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Whoops. I didn't realize that was counted as double posting. Thanks for warning me.

Jaykub
11-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Whoops. I didn't realize that was counted as double posting. Thanks for warning me.

Yep just try not to make 2 posts in a row in the same thread without someone else posting unless its been a few days. But its no problem really ;-)

WafflesMcGee
11-03-2010, 11:18 PM
welcome to gf ,

Yep just try not to make 2 posts in a row in the same thread without someone else posting unless its been a few days. But its no problem really

Alright, will do.

Shixx
11-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the Forum Waffle.. now everytime I see your name I will Crave Waffles..

Kinda like muffin and craving muffins but worse..

WafflesMcGee
11-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Welcome to the Forum Waffle..

Thanks.

now everytime I see your name I will Crave Waffles..

Kinda like muffin and craving muffins but worse..

Haha that's too bad. I hope I don't make you too hungry :spinny:

Th3-devils-princess
11-04-2010, 01:02 AM
Hiiii welcome to GF :)
Hope you have fun :)
Hope to spot you around :) :)

EpsilonX
11-04-2010, 01:15 AM
oh man, my high school had the best waffles ever. Now I really want some

I remember one time my friends gave me their waffles and I had like 9 of them, and I ate them all in just a couple minutes....I didn't feel too good for the rest of the day.

i miss those waffles

Dess
11-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Welcome to the Forum....

I love waffles... I already made a sig for you ^_^

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8650/wafflesp.jpg

HamadaLFC8
11-04-2010, 04:22 AM
McGee? oh em ge :D

haha welcome to gamers forum dude! :)

btw Jaykub I gave rep to epsi for you :P

Charlotte
11-04-2010, 07:13 AM
We have the same age.
Welcome to our forum.

jango
11-04-2010, 07:29 AM
welcome waffles, have fun :)

Aniki
11-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Hello there! What consoles do you have (if you have any)? =| Too bad I'm a Pancake Hunter, and not a Waffler Hunter =(

Eheh I hope you get active and enjoy it here, I know I am and all the other guys in here are too. There's never a boring second here xD

Muffincat
11-04-2010, 10:23 AM
WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED.... WE ARE MUFFINWAFFLE (OR WAFFLEMUFFIN, IF YOU PREFER)

:3

welcome~!

you seem like a lovely, healthy addition to the forum :3 I hope you stick around and enjoy us and we all have a lovely magical time of magicalness :3

Linx_is_me
11-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Be sure to post your gamer tags and or PSN ID in the apropriate threads so we can game with you . And feel free to post a comment in any and everythread that intrest you . This is a friendly forum that I hope you will enjoy and becom part of our comunity .
WELCOME TO GAMERS FORUM
Sorry I was kinda rushed with my first welcome so I hope this makes up for it .

Iceskater101
11-04-2010, 07:42 PM
hey waffles McGee
I love your username its cool
and welcome to the forums! :)

Diligence109
11-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the forum waffles :D I like to fancy myself a bit of a more softcore gamer myself, as you described yourself, but I know I tend to get way into games and pick them apart to the bone so as soon as you give me enough time I tend to get a little "hardcore" about the games I play... but I still have the playful, less "serious" mindset about the game (i.e. wouldn't burn someone at the stake for not playing well as long as we were all having fun)

What systems do you own and what games do you play? I'd love to play a game with you (as I'm sure many other people on the forum would, too) if we had some common interests :)

Dark War 1556
11-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the fourm man i hope you enjoy your self and i hope to see you around

RaiDae
11-05-2010, 12:43 PM
WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLEEEEE COMMENCING!!!!

I'm Rai - apparently i'm not epic enought that everyone knows me. there are still some newer ones who are unacustomed to the epic awesomeness of yours truly. So allow me to make an impression on you that will last for the rest of your life. I trust you are willing? of course you are, now lets commence

*drops a 100tonne weight from 100m on tops of wafflesMcGee*

Now, THAT left an impression.... allbeit... there's nothing much left. But i'm sure one couldn't easily forget that. ehehee

If you have a ps3, you're welocme to add me - I can go a lil bit mental when gaming (a lil bit like now. i'm so excited my glasses are fogging up) and i haven't been on psn in QUITE a while... but you never know, miricalessssss happen.
and besides, all you need is the BEAR NESCESITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SIMPLE BEAR NESCIESIETIES FORGET ABOUT YOUR WORRIES AND YOUR STIFE!!!

AND RAI IS NOW TOO HYPER TO TYPE!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERHEHHE

RAI RAWR OUT