PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Campaign 3 First Missions Here

dor7123
11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FUSALE THIS IS A CHANNEL OF MY FREIND WHO HAS BLACKOPS AND IS UPLOADING ALL THE MISSIONS OF BLACK OPS IN VETEREN

LiNuX
11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Wow. I'M GLAD YOU USED A BETTER TITLE THIS TIME, I MIGHT CHECK IT OUT BUT HAVE NO INTENTION OF PLAYING THE GAME ANY TIME SOON, PROBABLY WON'T HAVE THE TIME.

BY THE WAY, WHY WERE YOU YELLING AT US IN YOUR FIRST POST?

Jokersvirus
11-04-2010, 04:56 PM
How does your friend have Blackops it doesnt release till the 9th.

Ilyich Valken
11-04-2010, 04:58 PM
How does your friend have Blackops it doesnt release till the 9th.

... Seriously? Games like BO, MW2, and Reach ALWAYS get leaked. ALWAYS.

Jokersvirus
11-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Games leak, and they are illegal to play, that was my overall point I just didnt explain myself well.

Ilyich Valken
11-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Games leak, and they are illegal to play, that was my overall point I just didnt explain myself well.

Well yeah.. sort of. It depends on where/how they obtained it. Anything downloaded is illegal either way, while legitimately buying it isn't illegal for the consumer, but the shop can be fined.. but you prolly already know this.

dor7123
11-05-2010, 05:41 AM
they are legit and i yelld because its a big deal i got mw2 last year 4 days before he got it a week before

Jokersvirus
11-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Dor, its not legit to have a copy before the release date, its illegal infact.

jango
11-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Sry, but I lol'd proper irl at Linux's post .. oh my .. awesome.

HamadaLFC8
11-05-2010, 02:01 PM
SPOILER ALERT =o

dor7123
11-06-2010, 03:28 AM
guys its legit cause sometimes they realese it before the oficcial date i actually got my ps3 copy 4 days before the realese date and legit copy not only mebut few other guys accross the world and yea SPOILER

Jokersvirus
11-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Only time they release games early is when people get them illegally. If you can prove what your saying is true and that they released it early I will say sorry.

jango
11-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Only time they release games early is when people get them illegally. If you can prove what your saying is true and that they released it early I will say sorry.

That's not quite accurate mate. In the past I've got titles 2-3 days before release simply by choosing a good company like gameplay.com to get them from. It's more common to get them early when you preorder ofc.

Aniki
11-06-2010, 02:38 PM
This is so unfair. I just found out about this game about 1 week ago, and people already have an illegal copy of it!? I mean, spoiler, unfair, illegal, everything bad >=( I mean, at least they can't play it online right?

Jokersvirus
11-06-2010, 02:46 PM
That's not quite accurate mate. In the past I've got titles 2-3 days before release simply by choosing a good company like gameplay.com to get them from. It's more common to get them early when you preorder ofc.

Hmm, I honestly have not heard of anything like that. So that is why im seeing this as total lies and its just an illegal copy. From my point of view, and me working at a game store for about 2 years, we can not release video games for any reason until the official release date.

jango
11-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Hmm, I honestly have not heard of anything like that. So that is why im seeing this as total lies and its just an illegal copy. From my point of view, and me working at a game store for about 2 years, we can not release video games for any reason until the official release date.

Aye that might be true .. I can only vouch of my own experience with getting games a little earlier than the shops do. I guess it comes down to distribution, and not necessarily suggesting any illegality :)

Ilyich Valken
11-06-2010, 04:27 PM
What Jango says is true, some stores make mistakes and let games drop/ship out somewhat early so they can ensure the consumers have it by release date, but it doesn't really make it any less illegal if people are getting it a month/weeks early, they still broke street date.

EpsilonX
11-06-2010, 08:28 PM
guys its legit cause sometimes they realese it before the oficcial date i actually got my ps3 copy 4 days before the realese date and legit copy not only mebut few other guys accross the world and yea SPOILER

The only ways it is legal to have a copy before release date is if you're sent one for review purposes. If you download it, it's illegal. If the store sells you it early, it's illegal. End of discussion.

jango
11-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Lol, steam-roller ..

That argument doesn't stack up very well ..

Meh .. who cares anyway lol .. so long as it's not pirated.