PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 5

Linx_is_me
11-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Tommorow I am going to get resident evil 5 gold . I just wanted to see if any one elese owned this so I could do some co-op with them. From what I understand the old Resident evil will co -op with the new one . So give me a shout if you own this .

Aniki
11-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Well, I do own it, but I have to say that I don't enjoy the online/co-op features. Yes, I've played them before and at first it's kinda confusing, but I just don't like to play it online, no idea why. But it's a awesome game tho, you should totally get it!

Ilyich Valken
11-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Well, I do own it, but I have to say that I don't enjoy the online/co-op features. Yes, I've played them before and at first it's kinda confusing, but I just don't like to play it online, no idea why. But it's a awesome game tho, you should totally get it!

Haha The Mercenaries was good, only played it local co-op though. Versus was just... the most horrid thing I've seen in the RE franchise.

Iceskater101
11-06-2010, 03:01 PM
I have co-op we could maybe co-op if I have time
idk if I do though

Linx_is_me
11-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Well I just got the game , I have the gold edition. But when ever I try to do co-op it always says conection lost . Do I have to fully beat the game before I can do online co op does anyon else have this problem . Also do you have gold ?

EpsilonX
11-06-2010, 08:24 PM
It's probably just a connection issue.

Linx_is_me
11-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I got co-op working , I started a open game about three people jumped in and out but the last person stayed with me until the final boss. But it was really late and we kept dieing so I stopped playing for the night and left the game .

Raoul
11-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Resident Evil 5 is really am awesome game I enjoy playing it a lot and the graphics looks also really lovely. I love upgrading my weapons in this game that I use the most, but your inventory space is kinder sad, but the game play is really lovely, especially when you play co-op with your friends.

Linx_is_me
11-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I have just got into the Mercenaries Reunion . It is fun , Hey Raoul are you playing off a ps3 . If so then add me , we can play together .

Raoul
11-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Hey other_are_there sorry I only have a PC I would not mind playing co-op, because I love playing games co-op it's really fun.