PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Black Ops - the best kill ever

Diligence109
11-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Video is titled: Call Of Duty Black Ops Tomahawk Across The Map Beast Game Winning KillCam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYVRTOg4BY

The game has been out for two days and this already
O_______________________________O

Ilyich Valken
11-10-2010, 07:54 PM
>.> Not to lessen it, but that was nothing short of pure luck.

Kenoi
11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I think I'll stick with online zombies. I vow not to go online multi-player. something like that happens to me sometimes... haha.

Diligence109
11-10-2010, 09:55 PM
>.> Not to lessen it, but that was nothing short of pure luck.

um... isn't that the point? It was epic hilarious incredible amazing luck.

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Agreed with pure luck. But damn, that was pretty good. I haven't tried the Tomahawk yet, can it really kill you with one hit? It only hit the dude's leg...

Ilyich Valken
11-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Agreed with pure luck. But damn, that was pretty good. I haven't tried the Tomahawk yet, can it really kill you with one hit? It only hit the dude's leg...

I would imagine.. it's more or less Black Op's version of the throwing knife. I'd assume the balistic knife does the same.

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I would imagine.. it's more or less Black Op's version of the throwing knife. I'd assume the balistic knife does the same.

Ah, good call.

TimmoUK
11-11-2010, 11:52 AM
I know it was pure luck but it was still pretty awesome.

Imagine sitting there playing on COD and watching that on your kill cam haha

Th3-devils-princess
11-11-2010, 01:28 PM
o.O ... O.o
I just dont know what to say lol that was ...
Ummm ..... Ummm ...... :O .....

DirtyDMan
11-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Lol that was so funny.....

Jokersvirus
11-11-2010, 02:12 PM
There was too much luck involved, as stated before.

Ive lost alot of respect for this game due to the founding of a new bs exploit out on online, pretty much you get unlimited equipment and ammo, only reason I will play this game is for zombies, cause we all know.... Shooting zombies is lawls.

Aniki
11-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Lol that was so funny.....

Funny is if you saw his reaction after this. No one around, just running, and get hit by a knife in the leg. What would you say? [mini-game inside thread!]

Sickangel
11-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Id say **** this game! and go back to COD4

Muffincat
11-11-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't know why you guys are like "OMG THAT WAZ LUCK WTF NO SKILLZ"

....the entire point was that is WAS pure luck; ridiculous, hilarious luck that happened to win the game XD

LiNuX
11-11-2010, 03:34 PM
RANDOM. It bounced off the wall and swept his legs...that's not a kill! He should still be alive and well. Well...not well, but alive.

Ive lost alot of respect for this game due to the founding of a new bs exploit out on online, pretty much you get unlimited equipment and ammo, only reason I will play this game is for zombies, cause we all know.... Shooting zombies is lawls.

There are zombies in this game?

Jokersvirus
11-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah, It's not nazi zombies, im not really aware of what the title is or anything, but ive heard its pretty sweet.

You get to play as JFK.

jango
11-11-2010, 04:03 PM

Take a look here (http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/708575/Black-Ops-Zombie-Mode-Guide.html).

LiNuX
11-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Take a look here (http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/708575/Black-Ops-Zombie-Mode-Guide.html).

That's new. I'll just stick to L4D and KF for now.

Ilyich Valken
11-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Yeah, It's not nazi zombies, im not really aware of what the title is or anything, but ive heard its pretty sweet.

You get to play as JFK.

Nah. The first map that's unlocked you play as Tank, Nikolai, Richtofen and Takeo (people from WaW Zombies) but you unlock another level after you beat the campaign where it's set in the white house and you play as JFK, Castro, MacNamara, and Nixon.

Muffincat
11-11-2010, 05:49 PM

There are new FPS games without zombies?

LiNuX
11-11-2010, 06:19 PM
There are new FPS games without zombies?

Battlefield series still don't have zombies. Counter Strike doesn't come with zombies but there is a zombiemod. Alien Swarm has aliens but not zombies. Sniper: Ghost warrior - no zombies, aliens, or ghosts.

All the games but counter-strike came out this year (their latest versions at least).

But I get your point...zombies is the new thing these guys are trying to pull gamers in.

Ilyich Valken
11-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Battlefield series still don't have zombies. Counter Strike doesn't come with zombies but there is a zombiemod. Alien Swarm has aliens but not zombies. Sniper: Ghost warrior - no zombies, aliens, or ghosts.

All the games but counter-strike came out this year (their latest versions at least).

But I get your point...zombies is the new thing these guys are trying to pull gamers in.

I get what you saying but I wouldn't really say it's something new they're trying.. Treyarch made WaW, as you prolly knew.. but if you notice most developers started throwing zombies into all kinds of shooters after the smashing success off NZ. :confused1:

Blackbird
11-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Me too I'm really enjoy this game xD

Jokersvirus
11-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Zombie games are fun.. Its something new, well not new, but in this day and age we enjoy the zombies because Dooms day is one of those themes that can come true so we as humans make jokes about what can harm us.

Exodyus
11-11-2010, 10:46 PM
That shot was pretty lame, if you ask me.

That's like a hack-spam on like a TMP in CS:S where you're a map away in like D2 and magically faceshot someone from the distance of Long A.

It's so lucky, it's just stupid. And the hatchet hit the ground and bounced clearly, before it nearly hit his heel and the dude just keeled over.

That's one seriously, cracked-out Hit Box.