PDA

View Full Version : saw 3D

Th3-devils-princess
11-11-2010, 12:42 PM
okay so this is the trailer for saw 3D .............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVQZIJr6z2g

what do you guys think i know its already out!
i really want to see this i think it looks good... plus had the guy from linkin park in!!
what do you guys and gals think???
:) :) :) :) :)

LiNuX
11-11-2010, 03:15 PM
I saw it a few weeks ago...terrible.

I stopped watching after the 3rd one cuz it got repetitive and boring and the gore became too fake after a while. But blackleo forced me to go watch this one since this was 3D and Chester Bennington (The guy from LP) was in it, and I bet he regrets it too.

Also, I laughed through some of the movie cuz some of parts were so ridiculous and obvious.

But that's just my view, I've spoken to some people who liked it.

Jokersvirus
11-11-2010, 03:42 PM
The storyline is good, I enjoy the saw series in general. As Linux pointed out, the gore, the violence, the traps all got repeative, and it took... 3 movies to see how the Bear Trap, Trap. works. Thats is too long of a wait. But the ending I should have seen coming.

Th3-devils-princess
11-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Lol yeah I only want to watch it because of Chester :) :)
And I have herd they have left it wide open for another movie ?!??!? But they aren't making another?!? Confused lol (it dosent take much :) ) I still want to see it just because i have seen all the others indont know why I like gore but the propper stuff :)

jango
11-12-2010, 04:10 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I never saw the appeal of these films .. I saw the first two and thought they were a bit, um, 'limp'.

Th3-devils-princess
11-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Lol Mr Jango ....
I have no idea why I have seen all of them :)
I watch them the crittersize how they can be better I suppose it's just a habit I have and a bad one at that :) :)

Iceskater101
11-12-2010, 08:57 AM
yeah I stopped watching after the 3rd one but I want to know what happens
so someone who has seen the movie should PM me the ending because I want to know what happens :)

Th3-devils-princess
11-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Yeah pm sounds good I don't want to know lol :)

LiNuX
11-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Spoiler tag put to use...kinda.

They all die at the end