PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of making an RPG game

cwbolton
08-19-2007, 06:16 AM
what do you guys think ive been putting a lot of thought into this and i have decided to make a game i have revised the topic and spoken to may of my programmer friends but first i am going to make some animations and stills to get a bit better then i will make some minigames (any genre i feel like) then onto the big thing it will be an RPG (my final game) and it will be one heck of a good one and it will be coded in c# or c++ tell me what you guys think and i will post all progress in here including animations stills and minigames hope you guys will be behind me for CC and advice plus tips on making my work better
more info coming soon

LiNuX
08-19-2007, 12:54 PM
oo cool, good luck with it, if it gets a great launch be sure to tell everbody about this forum, if its hated by all, dont say u r affiliated with us :-P lol

no really, good luck man ! :D

XiMMiX
08-19-2007, 01:13 PM
oo cool, good luck with it, if it gets a great launch be sure to tell everbody about this forum tell them and yea GD !;-)

LiNuX
08-19-2007, 01:22 PM
oo cool, good luck with it, if it gets a great launch be sure to tell everbody about this forum tell them and yea GD !;-)

whats with the copy and paste?

XiMMiX
08-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Lol dont know im new to this forum i mean not very new but new:-):laugh:

LiNuX
08-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Lol dont know im new to this forum i mean not very new but new:-):laugh:

dont copy and paste anything onto this forum, just say what you have to say not what others have to say, this is considered spam and can get u banned so watch out :radar: dont do it agian