PDA

View Full Version : Your a fake COD player if you....

Richard
11-12-2010, 06:25 AM
You know what separates the fakers from the real players? One question

Did you download it or buy it!

I am so sick of people who instead of buying the game going to google and typing in " download torrent for ...."

The real players know that to keep the good games on the shelves you need to do the right thing and buy them and while you're at it, buy some decent gear!

I found a decent post on this which I cant share with you because I am new here but pm me and i will let you know.

So what do you guys think? are downloaders fakers?:evil:

Th3-devils-princess
11-12-2010, 08:04 AM
For starters Welcome to gf :)
Yeah I agree that they are pretty fake (if that's the right word) you get much more from buying the actual game!
I honestly didn't know about torrents for games lol I just buy them lol :)

HamadaLFC8
11-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Downloaders are criminals... Criminals go to jail :)

Welcome to Gamers Forum :)

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-12-2010, 11:32 AM
1:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

2:
Agreed on DL vs Buying it. Those that DL it I'm sure will get in trouble like those that DL'ed The Hurt Locker.

3:
Noob tube vs hip-fire/scoping - Need I say more? LOL!

Blackbird
11-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!

Sure real gamers buy it of course :)

Jokersvirus
11-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Those who download arent the major problem its those who are uploading this. Its like Limewire, Record companies were only going after those who were downloading, not stopping the problem at the source. Some gamers dont have alot of money and since we are in a digital age where we can pretty much get anything we want from the internet why not download?

If you want to stop the problem hit the source.

Gamers are gamers, I dont condone illegal downloading of video games.

jango
11-12-2010, 03:02 PM
To me it's not one or the other .. most cycles like this are exactly that, a cycle. Without an audience the uploaders have nothing to gain, nor do the sites that host the torrents (through advertising incentives etc). By the same token without the uploaders having a decent benefit for making these things available, and thereby not uploading stuff, the audience have no recourse.

Anyway, without wanting to split hairs over who's to blame the truth is both groups are .. it's a falsehood to convince yourself otherwise. The ironic thing is that these same people complain about certain issues in game development, steps like DRM even being necessary, as well as more ridiculous claims about limiting online gameplay to specific accounts (linked to cd key and accounts), and a few more issues besides.

Personally I love games too much to bankrupt or corrput it through perverted greed. Fakers? Maybe. Perhaps it's more relevant to call a spade a spade sometimes ..

RecreationalGamer
11-16-2010, 02:35 AM
You're a fake COD player if you...

...say you're a COD player but prefer Halo Reach. :twitcy:

...think "Tengo sucka" is an insult means "I have lollipop."

Richard
11-20-2010, 06:54 AM
hmm some good answers there I didnt really think of it like that.

Do you guys have any fav controllers? I have looked at a few but im not to sure about the mods...

Jokersvirus
11-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Dont get any mods on controllers, they can see it and ban you and its not really worth it