PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I need help!!

ARKAIDIES
11-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey, my name is Ryan and I've been trying to find this game that I have seen a trailer to but I can't remember the name of it!! I'm not sure whether it was on ps3 or xbox, but it was definately one of those 2.

It's quite an old game, maybe a year or 2 old. It's basically about an alien force that is going to invade Earth, all of the governments know about it but they keep it a secret from the civilians and build a portal to transport everyone somewhere safe to fight the aliens when they come. Then the humans start realising that they have some kind of ancient super powers in them and start to use it against the aliens.

In the trailer, there is woman speaking in it throughout. You can see a city and the spaceships destroying it, then it shows you the portal and the humans going through it, then they are on another world fighting the aliens.

Sorry to be so vague but I really want to get this game but I just can't remember the name of it!

If anyone can think of any games that this might be it would be really helpful, and I would be really grateful!!

Thanks,

Ryan :-)

jango
11-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Um .. well I guess that's one way to do an intro post ..

The game doesn't ring a bell to me .. but while you wait for a more helpful answer from someone check out the forum rules etc .. oh .. and HAI2YOURFAEC!

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-13-2010, 01:44 PM
First off:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules, enjoy your stay, everyone here is pretty awesome and friendly.

2:
It's strange, I'm not sure of the game, but to be honest, it sounds a lot like Halo (anyone of them). Do you have any clue as to maybe the month you saw this trailer? That might help with going to look at release dates for different games one or two years back.

Th3-devils-princess
11-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Welcome to gf :)
Thus game has been racking my brain I have searched the web for like an hour and I can't find any game like this lol I want to know what it is now lol :)
Enjoy your stay :)
Hope to spot you around :) :)

jcmcdo12
11-13-2010, 05:34 PM
welcome to gf and um think the game your looking for is destroy all humans but im not sure

Th3-devils-princess
11-13-2010, 05:39 PM
The trailer dosent match his description but you never know :) :)

ARKAIDIES
11-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry for the question instead of an intro lol, it's been clawing at my brain for ages and i've been searching the web for hours trying to find the stupid thing. :-)

Anyway, as I said my name is Ryan, i'm 18 from the uk and am very into my games, have been pretty much since i could use a controller lol, ive got a pc, ps3 and xbox 360 along with other, older consoles. I like most games really, came across this site whilst i was actually searching up this game i cant remember and thought i would join up not only to figure out the name of ths game, but also to meet some new gamer friends and to offer any advice I can. :-)

It's none of the games that any one has mentioned so far, and i'm pretty sure it came out in autumn sometime. I've watched lots of trailers of it, including ones of people playing it and it's really frustrating that the only thing i can't remember is the name of it!! Im stubborn and wont give up lol, i will find the name of it!

Ryan

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Do you happen to have a youtube clip or link you could post that maybe we could help you figure it out?

ARKAIDIES
11-14-2010, 04:13 PM
well i think maybe i saw the trailer before gta 4 was out because im remembering looking at them then i saw that game but ent shure which web site was the link.

you know where the trailer finnishes and then aload more trailers apear from which you can chose thats how i found that game i cant remember. lol

has any one had any luck finding the name of that game? i have still been looking for it 3rd day running lol :-(

HamadaLFC8
11-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Sorry man :( No luck for me :(

ARKAIDIES
11-15-2010, 05:33 PM
ok people i think i remember some stuff i remember looking at the first ever gta4 trailer and think it was from gamespot then i found that other game after the gta trailer finnished dont know whether that helps but at list you got a good idear what year and time i might of seen it plz help and let me know thnx. lol :-(

HamadaLFC8
11-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Gamespot Search - Aliens (http://www.gamespot.com/search.html?qs=Aliens)

Sort by date, GTA 4 was released October 2008, so try looking in that region

Page 19

Edit: Possible games?

Universe at War: Earth Assault (X360) Release Date: Mar 25, 2008

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PS3) Release Date: May 27, 2008

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PS3) Release Date: Feb 26, 2008

ARKAIDIES
11-16-2010, 05:14 PM
no none of them and i have lost plannet but the other 2 games look good lol.
if you take out the spider like crawling things from enemy territory quake wars that and a women with powers and there not on earth i dnt think because the alian invaders destroyed it and the humans escape from a portal that the goverment where building and then they start reliseing that some humans have an ancient sleeping power that is awakening in some of them which they use against the alians then thats the one lol this is the 4th day looking lol

o yeh and by the way i think the game im looking for is a shooter lol abit like halo i guess i should get someone to take me back to the past cause this game is giveing me a headake lol