PDA

View Full Version : Can a crush become a couple?

gavinman
08-29-2006, 01:59 PM
dam lol. This is my first post o.0. I am currently a senior in high school. I love stuff that a normal high school boy would like and mayb even more.
Recently I started to noticed i liked this girl who is a freshman -.-; in high school. Its been troubling me alot lol as i no freshmans n seniors dont go together. Also she goes to another high school dammit -.-; I don't even know her feelins for me yet. Lately she has been avoiding me.. :-?

will it work out ? lol who knows o.0 :-X

LiNuX
08-29-2006, 02:32 PM
wow, i say wow because it is ur first post and u like a freshman, lol i know ur tall, ur like 8 feet 6 inches or something like that, how old is she? i bet 4ft to 5ft lol, u'll be the best and weirdest looking couple if it does work out, WOW ;)

diablo
08-29-2006, 02:38 PM
lol, i would ask the same question, how tall is she lol, either way, i've seen worse, i mean more of an age difference in couples, ;) like that show, living with fran LOL, the guy is like 20 years younger than her lol, u guys r just like 3-4 yrs apart, it'll work, lol, dont get grabby, u could crush her the way linux describes u

Wang
08-29-2006, 04:38 PM
dam lol. ?This is my first post o.0. ?I am currently a senior in high school. ?I love stuff that a normal high school boy would like and mayb even more. ?
Recently I started to noticed i liked this girl who is a freshman -.-; in high school. ?Its been troubling me alot lol as i no freshmans n seniors dont go together. ?Also she goes to another high school dammit -.-; ?I don't even know her feelins for me yet. ?Lately she has been avoiding me.. ?:-?

will it work out ? ?lol who knows o.0 :-X

Freshman and seniors dont go together? lol we have freshmen who go out with military people.

hollerfromelz
08-29-2006, 04:56 PM
freshies and seniors can go together...
and aww..gavin is in love.. again..lol
best of luck dude 8-)

crazay
08-29-2006, 06:02 PM
wow, that could work, u never know lol, go for it gavinman, USE PROTECTION DUDE!! ;) ;D and dont hurt het lol ;D

gavinman
08-29-2006, 09:14 PM
WHOA! You guys give me hope ^.^ :D

Sigh, linux was ODing on my height lmao. If im 8ft something i'll take over yao ming's place on the NBA lmao. Sigh. Well, this girl is spesho lol. She is like 5" something i tink and im like 6".

Lmao alvina read my post too -.-;

Twigz
08-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Well, I ain't no Dr. Phil...but Dr. Twigz has a nice ring to it...but anyway, Gavin, if you like her and she likes you, then it's a good thing...hey, you guys are both in high school so it's not bad at all, keep doin' what you're doing...Linux...if Gavin was 8 feet 6 inches, he'd be taller than Shaquille O'Neal and I know that's no longer genetically possible unless he's a monster...LOL

gavinman
08-30-2006, 05:34 PM
lmao true true. And im asian too =x Us asians dont go very tall :'( :'( :'(

LiNuX
08-30-2006, 05:39 PM
lmao true true. ?And im asian too =x ?Us asians dont go very tall ?:'( :'( :'(

WRONG, ur tall, and so is YAO MING!!!!! HE's taller than SHAQ

gavinman
08-30-2006, 10:25 PM
lmao. Im not full chinese so i dont count.
IM like half white ya no :o :o :o

TheKing
09-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Im not Dr.Phil but one thing I like to say is "You'll never know until you try"

gavinman
09-05-2006, 05:31 PM
heh tru tru...

ahh frick it im asking her out -.-

LiNuX
09-05-2006, 05:32 PM
woohoo go gavin, tell us how that went lol, better be good new or else ;D

Twigz
09-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Get a pic of you can, Gavin...not that i wanna look at it or anything... ::) LOL

Clayton
09-05-2006, 10:15 PM
dam lol. This is my first post o.0. I am currently a senior in high school. I love stuff that a normal high school boy would like and mayb even more.
Recently I started to noticed i liked this girl who is a freshman -.-; in high school. Its been troubling me alot lol as i no freshmans n seniors dont go together. Also she goes to another high school dammit -.-; I don't even know her feelins for me yet. Lately she has been avoiding me.. :-?

will it work out ? lol who knows o.0 :-X
i was a senior last year, an i started dating a freshman, we are still together. she is a sopo an im a freshman in college, its all about your feelings for the person

diablo
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
i was a senior last year, an i started dating a freshman, we are still together. she is a sopo an im a freshman in college, its all about your feelings for the person

lol, there you go gavin, clayton gives you hope, thats all you have now so far, and u posted that a while ago, how did it go? :-?

gavinman
09-08-2006, 05:23 PM
lmao its this saturday ;D

diablo
09-13-2006, 06:56 PM
it was last saturday, so what happened? lol, good news or bad news or u dont wanna talk about it :-? :D

gavinman
09-19-2006, 04:28 AM
shet lol how are you guys. Its been awhile -.- lots has happened since the day i formed this post lol. More like dramatic lol.

Well it turns out the day I was going to ask her out she had to move and she cant go out. Her parents changed the phone line too so like i lost all forms of contact with her -.-;. Even her msn messenger broke, so i can't even talk to her online. SO there I was sitting there thinking of forgetting her n move on in my life.
Soon enough, I met her on myspace again! Gotta love myspace haha, so now we just chat through myspace :P and iono we'll see what happens next lol

LiNuX
09-19-2006, 12:47 PM
lol gavin, that sux, better luck with the next freshman u fall in love with lol ;D, good luck with somebody else, i still dont like myspace :D

Wang
09-19-2006, 04:13 PM
She's playing hard to get :-/

gavinman
09-19-2006, 05:11 PM
lmao yea i hope so. If its playing hard to get, then that means theres attraction involved lol... :o

sign89
09-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Let us know if you get her man.

PS post her myspace pic or give us her myspace linke....we wanna see what she looks like.

sign89

LiNuX
09-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Let us know if you get her man.

PS post her myspace pic or give us her myspace linke....we wanna see what she looks like.

sign89

lol he's saying that so he can dream about her and steal her from u lol haha jk jk ;D a pic would be nice lol

gavinman
09-23-2006, 12:10 PM
I would post a pic but lol I want to keep her privacy to herself lol. I don't want like millions of guys jumping her n all cuz of me lol. =T

LiNuX
09-23-2006, 01:11 PM
lol i think she would like that haha ;D jk, it would get me more visitors lol jk again, but i respect that lol :D

sign89
09-25-2006, 10:39 PM
good call gavinman.

sign89
09-25-2006, 10:39 PM
PS: do her in the butt.

Haloer2006
09-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Yeah my first step im rounding 1st today..
Well not trying to sound nerdy..
But yeah got my first hug from her..
I just walked up...
pertty cool..

gavinman
10-01-2006, 11:51 AM
lol kewl haloer. Congrats. How about going for the kiss now lol. =x ;) ;) ;)
She goes to the same school as you right o.0? sigh lol

dam its been awhile since i been heere. How are you guys -.-;

gavinman
10-01-2006, 11:51 AM
P.S. lmao i don't think ima "do" anything with her anytime soon lol :( :'( :(

LiNuX
10-01-2006, 11:52 AM
we r great, the forum is thriving slowly lol, im waiting for a friend to finish moving so i can give out the domain for the contest, he packed up his computer and is on the road now or else i would have given one yesterday :( how have U been?

gavinman
10-02-2006, 10:38 AM
haha its been good. I learned to experience n let go wen need be lol. Its been like 2months now =] I tink i try to hard i guess lol.. Probaly gonna relax for awhile and just do whatever I want for awhile lmao. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

crazay
10-02-2006, 06:48 PM
lol aww, sucks gavin didnt get none lol haha, nice try tho ;D i missed this whole conversation ?? the last time i saw it was the last time i told gavin to use protection and not to hurt her lol